Rumored Joe Rogan Struggles with Larger and Louder Alphas Like Stephen A. Smith

“If you’re telling me to apologize for using the word ‘quit’ or whatever, fine, that’s no problem, but don’t tell me that the guy wasn’t in over his head. Don’t tell me the guy didn’t look like the bright light was just too big or too great for him. Don’t tell me that it didn’t illuminate on him so much that he didn’t seem to be able to handle the pressure of the moment. I’m not apologizing for that.

“Conor McGregor, as far as I’m concerned, despite four losses on his resume, is elite. And one of the biggest reasons he is elite even though he’s tapped out a couple of times or so is this reality: he shows up. He shows up for the big events and the big events never seem to be too much for him. Conor McGregor’s not gonna be somebody that goes out there and beats himself. You wanna beat him? You’re gonna have to literally . . . beat him.

“I will not apologize and I will not backtrack from my position. I don’t care what Conor McGregor or Joe Rogan says.”

-ESPN (via MMA News)

In Joe's mind: Black alpha > White alpha. He saw the outline of Smith's package in his dress pants and started to see him a the alpha in the room. His outbursts are just himself reconciling to his inner fears.

What the fuck is up with all these lame ass shitty white belt post?

Back