Joe Rogan stays ONE more year with the UFC

Please get rid of Goldberg next. The guy is so awful it is actually starting to piss me off.

I think Rogan should do some of the bigger cards that are overseas like Den Henderson vs Bisping. But yeah limit to just doing cards in the US and Canada.

Expected him to renew for a year, but after that he will leave, he barely ever does Brazil events.
The travel to Brazil is a nightmare. It's like a 14 hour flight. No thanks. I could understand.

A Jean Jacques Machado black belt, Eddie Bravo black belt and life long martial artist who jumped on the jiu-jitsu wave years before it broke - in acknowledgement of its practically.

This is the dude who was looked down upon for backing MMA when it was considered distasteful, despite being on a broadcast TV sitcom when broadcast TV was a huge deal.

The dude has likely watched more hours of MMA and kickboxing then any three sherbros combined, was a supporter of the sport at the ground floor and will kick a heavybag off the chain as he approaches 50.

Rogan is a national treasure in MMA.

He doesn't do it during the events??

well he doesn't get testosterone injections at the events but he is on testosterone and growth hormone

also Joe has already gone into great detail about his pre-PPV routine where he gets super high and eats a huge breakfast because they have to comentate for like 7 hours straight, so yes, he is high as fuck while commentating

The only time I can actually stand the guy is when he is commentating.

The rest of the time he is an unfunny pseudo intellectual steroid apologist biased fan boy.

He has a nice voice, an awesome voice for commentary

He is otherwise a bit of an annoying idiot.

Joe is the man, "hes hurt!". " he tagged him"

He doesn't tend to work the overseas cards anyway.

He's probably just wanting to see how things pan out with the new owners. If they start making the sport more clinical and stuff (think more giant FOX robots, CNN type booths for pundits and telling the commentary team what can and can't be said) maybe he'll leave.

well he doesn't get testosterone injections at the events but he is on testosterone and growth hormone

also Joe has already gone into great detail about his pre-PPV routine where he gets super high and eats a huge breakfast because they have to comentate for like 7 hours straight, so yes, he is high as fuck while commentating

None of that is during the events.

Joe is free to do as he pleases off camera.

I like Rogan. I wouldn't mind a change, but please, not Anik, for the love of God!

How do people know that this was his choice? Because Joe said so? How do we not know the new owners didn't significantly reduce his presence as a cost cutting measure? Or even as a step in a different direction? No Fox cards and no international travel is a huge reduction in his role at the UFC. I Wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to phase him out.

Without the UFC JR will not starve to death for sure, but it was obvious that he would have stayed anyway. Those are easy and good money for somebody like him. I'm pretty sure he would do that even for free.
183.jpg

Now for the love of god just fire Anik please. A wooden board would do a better job.

Back