Joe Rogan stays ONE more year with the UFC

honestly, i think it's less about the fertittas and dana slowly leaving, than it is about rogan having made enough money and looking to do other things. the new owners would obviously love to have rogan back. if rogan doesn't want to be back, it's due to his own personal reasons.

Joe can bias at times but he knows his shit both striking and ground game. He doesn't just regurgitate catch phrase like Goldberg. It's ashame if he doesn't stay

He's an idiot but he's our idiot. Wouldn't be the same without him.
Exactly. Also, a lot of young fighters like Jason Hunt dream of one day standing next to Joe Rogan after their first ever UFC fight. No one dreams of John Anik.

honestly, i think it's less about the fertittas and dana slowly leaving, than it is about rogan having made enough money and looking to do other things. the new owners would obviously love to have rogan back. if rogan doesn't want to be back, it's due to his own personal reasons.

Dana isn't going anywhere. He's staying on.

I dunno, Joes commentating is ok but his opinions on MMA have become fucking awful. I listened to some of his podcast with Chael, heres some cliffs.

- thinks Hendo vs Bisping sells more than GSP vs Bisping
- basically made an arguement that Bispings win over Silva is equal to Weidmans win over Silva.
- thinks Hendo deserves the title shot more than Jacare because Jacare just lost to Romero.

Bunch of other dumb shit. I dunno what happened to Rogan but he's legit lost half his brain function.

This is about keeping things as normal as possible while during the transition from the previous owners to the new owners. The UFC did the same thing when they acquired strikeforce and kept Coker and the strikeforce banner for a year before hiring their own people. Not saying they don't want to keep Rogan permanently but it doesn't make sense to immediately start making huge changes.

Glad Rogan is staying but please please please get rid of that Goldberg cretin. A commentator that can barely string a sentence together, be gone.

Prefer the prelim commentators... Anik and Stann..

Don't get me started on that soulless robot.

I figured Anik out the other day and why he's so annoying. He thinks he's being poetic by describing things in an oxymoronic fashion "kicking it off here in the 3rd stanza" "when it comes down to (_____), he does not discriminate"

The UFC aint the same without Rogan, guys hating on him are funny. <36>

Dont want no boring Anik and Stann commentating on all the cards and put me to sleep.

I'll definitely miss him when he's gone. Won't be the same without him.

I like Rogan but sometimes he let's his favoritism shine through.

Rogan is the best in the business. Nobody in mma history is better at his job than him.

All of the people complaining about him are usually just upset because Joe correctly pointed out that their favorite fighter was losing.

I like Joe, all you people talking shit about his commentary are gonna miss him when he's gone. I don't care much for Anik or Florian but I hope it's Brian Stann that replaces him full time

It aint a proper PPV without Joe and Goldie. You know you love it when they talk shit at the start of the show in the dark

Back