Joe Rogan Speaks Out About CM Punk

I have also read that CM stands for Chicago Made. Who knows. Only Punk does and apparently he aint telling anyone

Why tattoo drugs free when you don't take it anyway?

He must've been an addict at one point, otherwise I can't make sense of it.
It's a music thing. A lot of hardcore punks/metalcore guys take pride in the fact that they are SxE (Straight x Edge)

It's a music thing. A lot of hardcore punks/metalcore guys take pride in the fact that they are SxE (Straight x Edge)
Not into metal.. Proud to be drug free. It's a "parent" thing, too.

Not into metal.. Proud to be drug free. It's a "parent" thing, too.
I doubt you have tattoos or clothing that say 'straight edge,' 'SxE,' 'drug free,' or 'XXX' on them, though. I doubt you walk around with big X's drawn on your hands, too.

2 hour video. What time in the video does he talk about him?

Cliffs?

Why tattoo drugs free when you don't take it anyway?

He must've been an addict at one point, otherwise I can't make sense of it.

I don't know if the "movement" is still going strong, but "straight edge" was once a trendy lifestyle choice that caused a few crazies to take it a little too seriously, and get shitty tattoos, and take pride in not being invited to parties.

There are even a few really extreme cases of straight edgers getting violent with people they saw breaking their code, and enjoying themselves.

Joe must be a bit envious.Punk has been totally clean all his life,and now wants to try his luck in UFC,and Joe,who trained all his life would be terrified to fight anyone, especially when you consider Rogan has been using peds for ever.There is a bitch thing, both rich,and successful,but maybe Punk is what Rogan would really want,instead of walking round at plus 200 pounds, and jacked as fuck.,but really he is a featherweight

Yea that must be it - envy. Joe is probably pissed because his career has been such a huge failure. At the age of almost 50, he only managed to star in a successful sitcom, helm a reality TV show that stayed on TV for years, called every meaningful UFC event in the last 10 years, maintains a successful stand-up career and has a podcast where he gets guests like Lance Armstrong, Neil deGrasse Tyson and Chris Hadfield. So yea, he's probably envious of CM punk because he doesn't smoke weed and is now getting a completely undeserved chance at a UFC fight.

There are quotes in the article

This is it?

The comments came from Rogan who appeared to be getting increasingly agitated when CM Punk was mentioned on an episode of his popular podcast ‘The Joe Rogan Experience’. Rogan said: “I don’t know what’s going to happen with that guy. I don’t understand this whole thing. Well, I also think it’s ridiculous for him to fight in the UFC. I think he should fight in a small organization. Take a fight in a small organization, build yourself up. I have always said that’s what should have happened with Brock Lesnar.”

Back