Joe Rogan Speaks Out About CM Punk

Never mind that, the real question should be...
why does CM have "Free Drugs" tattooed on his hands?

Why tattoo drugs free when you don't take it anyway?

He must've been an addict at one point, otherwise I can't make sense of it.

I have free sex written on my hands

Or sex free depends which way you look at it

Wanna hear a joke?

Phil Brooks

if i'm remembering it right most of his family are addicts

Well Joe's right here. To be fair though Pride used to do the same shit with their pro wrasslin stars, this is nothing new. Not that it makes it right.

Remember when Herschel Walker came in to Strikeforce and everyone thought it was super cool because Walker was a former sports star, loved the sport and trained really hard to have his first professional fight at 46?

Remember when Herschel Walker came in to Strikeforce and everyone thought it was super cool because Walker was a former sports star, loved the sport and trained really hard to have his first professional fight at 46?

thats because he was the A level athlete that all the nimrods here cream their panties about

Btw, what does CM stand for?

Candy Man?
Court Marshal?
Cookie Monster?

Well Joe's right here. To be fair though Pride used to do the same shit with their pro wrasslin stars, this is nothing new. Not that it makes it right.
I think its different. In japan the fans know exactly what their getting. They want to see a guy they allready think is tough coming from the hard style of japanese pro wrestling,come in and try their luck at a real mma fight. They KNOW the difference. They just want to see the guy try hard. Wether they win or not is irrelevant. Seeing Yatsu,Fujita,Takayama,well...those were at least interesting to say the least. They sure as hell proved they were tough that is for sure...and it looked like they trained seriously...so in those cases it turned out allright. Nothing at all like the kimbo/dada 5000 or the shamrock/gracie srtuff happened in their fights....EXCEPT when fujita actually fought shamrock,and shamrock had a heart attack in the ring....

Straight Edge is a punk movement that grew out of the 80's punk scene as a reaction to the over use of drugs and alcohol that people saw with the Sex Pistols and other such bands. The members of that sub-genre are pretty vocal about their disdain for substance abuse.

I think almost everyone knew deep down Joe Rogan didn't agree with CM Punk going straight to the UFC for his first MMA fights. He has finally spoken out about CM Punk and I think he makes a really good point. What does everyone think? Do you think he will even fight this year?

See what Joe Rogan said here.

Joe must be a bit envious.Punk has been totally clean all his life,and now wants to try his luck in UFC,and Joe,who trained all his life would be terrified to fight anyone, especially when you consider Rogan has been using peds for ever.There is a bitch thing, both rich,and successful,but maybe Punk is what Rogan would really want,instead of walking round at plus 200 pounds, and jacked as fuck.,but really he is a featherweight

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back