Joe Rogan: Society Is A Trap And Work Is Meaningless

And you're left with empty, desperate accusations.

"He's lucky!"

And I'll assume this goes into your victim complex next?

"I'm not lucky!"

Enjoy flipping burgers.

Dude you've been killing it in here,this post = major lol.

If you said to everyone that they could be whatever they wanted in life right now, within a certain amount of time they would still want more and not be completely satisfied.
It's human nature to be that way.

Notice you said "want more" instead of being more...

Most people are wired like that, they always want what they cant have or when they do get it they want something else. If your happiness is decided via obtaining materialistic products, you'll never be happy...

Last edited:
What movie is that in the tube in op with the guy and his fat boss?

Notice you said "want more" instead of being more...

Most people are wired like that, they always want what they cant have or when they do get it they want something else. If your happiness is decided via obtaining materialistic products, you'll never be happy...

Well, 'want more' or 'be more', either way if you give someone everything they want, eventually they still won't be completely happy.
But then again, life would probably be pretty boring if you had everything you wanted.

I wonder is mr. Rogan would have the same view if he wasn't a millionaire. I wonder...

I think he would. I think for most people, if they could be assured that they could make enough money to survive doing what they wanted, they would do it despite knowing they would never become extremely rich from doing it.

I never cared for the Fear Factor guy, was a good mic holder for Dave Chappelle though.

Joe also thinks that we didn't go to the moon and that during drug trips we communicate with beings from another dimension.

Basically, if Rogan says it and it isn't related to martial arts or healthy eating, my advice is to just ignore him. He thinks his comedy is funny. Says it all.

Well, that shit isn't true. So fuck you.

Money is a social construct designed to make you bust your ass all day just to obtain it.

That's really not to point of money.

This is like the fattitude thread but for lazy people with no ambition.

And nowhere have I disagreed with that. In fact I've already said that myself.

Thats not the point being made. Re-read the thread. If that Phoenix Down guy had said that I would have agreed. You should be arguing with him, not me. We actually seem to have the same opinion.

You have the worst reading comprehension out of anyone in this entire thread.

Back