Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
Do What You Love, Because Society Is A Trap And Work Is Meaningless

[YT]WRK8qhuniJQ[/YT]

Joe-Rogan_118-2NotApprovedBrianFriedman1-996x606.jpg

Joe loves hanging out and getting sweaty in big rooms with Goldberg

Joe is at his best when he's being judgmental and hypocritical at the same time.

Joe also thinks that we didn't go to the moon and that during drug trips we communicate with beings from another dimension.

Basically, if Rogan says it and it isn't related to martial arts or healthy eating, my advice is to just ignore him. He thinks his comedy is funny. Says it all.

I agree. Workin ain't living. We have all this technology now, and still work 5 days a week. We are like bees, who just mindlessly produce. But what are we producing? Whatever the market demands. Supposedly. It is a hive mind. We are lead around by the desires of other people.

Time is all there is. Time is growth. Time is change. And time is money.

The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, he said:

“Man.

Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

It's a great ideal to have but there's always assholes at the top that will game the system and enslave others. I think it is possible but it would take a great evolution and revolution to achieve.

Stuart Wilde had great insights on this topic in his early work.

I have to say though that the Rogan hasn't contributed anything I would pay for or barter for.

I guess Fear Factor was really important, relevant for society. We need more of that.

***BREAKING NEWS!!! 'Work SUCKS!!' says Rogan. Click on bottom to see more pics of JON JONES high as a kite!!!***

Back