Joe Rogan showing some BJJ

Haha, that was hilarious. Thank you very much for posting that, I am saving it.

Rogan has pretty good RNC form!

I'm at work so I can't hear the video, was the guy really out?

Lol yes he was. he passed out from a RNC after 3 secs! hahah i was laughing so hard. I love how the lady in the end is like "Do it again" hahah.

That's Remiro and Pebbles. A south boston radio station or something like that. They're on all the time, and I'm glad Rogan finally gave Remiro what he deserves.

That's been posted before. Every time I see it I wonder why people don't pass out from my RNC in 3 seconds. :)

Soulfly said:
That's Remiro and Pebbles. A south boston radio station or something like that. They're on all the time, and I'm glad Rogan finally gave Remiro what he deserves.

Seriously? Ahahahah, I hear Remiro and Pebbles on the radio all of the time. That makes it that much more classic. :D

One of the dumbest things I ever did was put a RNC on one of my students. (I teach HS). He's got a sense of humor and wanted to try out a hold, so I did RNC from standing. Unfortunately, he decided he wouldn't tap to show how tough he is, and after maybe 5 seconds, I noticed I was holding him up... I damn near choked him out. That would have looked real good when I was looking for employment. People like the DJ who don't roll don't really know how tight some of these chokes are.

vanguard_anon said:
That's been posted before. Every time I see it I wonder why people don't pass out from my RNC in 3 seconds. :)

People would pass out in 3 seconds if they let you get it in there perfectly and deep. During sparring it's harder to get it as clean, well maybe because I'm crap but it takes a lot longer when they're fighting it and tucking their chin. etc.

It looked to me like Rogan wasn't that smooth putting it on even though the guy was letting him. Plus, why is Rogan grabbing his own bicep instead of back up more on his own shoulder. (maybe Rogan's arms are just short). Plus, Rogan looked like he was straining & using a lot of arm strength instead of using his back muscles to "row" / pull the choke in deep.

BUT, It sure as hell worked! LOL! I'm not a Rogan fan and think he can be a prick so I'm probably being overly critical. Peace out!

Back