Social Joe Rogan shedding good light on Donald Trump right after Trump names Dana to his TaskForce

As an MMA fan, are you happy with Dana's and Trump's relationship?

• Total voters

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Timestamped

Joe Rogan used to have very extreme views on Donald Trump, saying that he didn't belong... But right after Donald Trump names Dana White to his Economic Task Force, here Joe is saying that Trump is funny, that regardless of the politics which no one kinda gets anyways, that Trump is hilarious and no one can deny it...

Coincidence?

Well done UFC Fans. From backyards and Bingo Halls... the UFC is now on The US President's speed dial.

GettyImages-1207636735.jpg

Pictured: Red Goof and Orange Goof

Timestamped

Joe Rogan used to have very extreme views on Donald Trump, saying that he didn't belong... But right after Donald Trump names Dana White to his Economic Task Force, here Joe is saying that Trump is funny, that regardless of the politics which no one kinda gets anyways, that Trump is hilarious and no one can deny it...

Coincidence?

Well done UFC Fans. From backyards and Bingo Halls... the UFC is now on The US President's speed dial.

The task forces are a complete joke. Companies who never agreed and only answered an email found out at the news conference they were “partners”. It’s already falling apart.

Joe's political views are just bizarre sometimes. He's balls deep for Bernie but is disgusted by Biden to the point that he would rather vote Trump. Who does he think Bernie would vote, Biden or Trump?

He's ultra high on Tulsi Gabbard (for some reason, well, I know she's kind of a MILF, but anyway). Who does he think Tulsi supports? Who does he think Warren supports? Who does he think Obama (his favorite president ??? lmao) supports? Under which administration does he think policies more in line with Sanders will be carried out, Trump's or Biden's? Does he even care about any of those policies or not?

And all of this based on his own medical diagnosis? Oh, and wait, Tim DIllon's medical advice? I don't like Biden, the DNC is corrupt, wouldn’t support him over Sanders, he has no charisma, isn't a good speaker and let's assume he's getting old (although I don't see how you can be so medically definitive as Joe seems to be based on youtube videos), but, does Joe think a democratic cabinet is the same as Pence, Trump, etc? Just how fucking clueless can you get.

Last edited:

Timestamped

Coincidence?

That has got to be the shittiest thread title ever....of threads that have been titled.

Joe's political views are just bizarre sometimes. He's balls deep for Bernie but is disgusted by Biden to the point that he would rather vote Trump. Who does he think Bernie would vote, Biden or Trump?

He's ultra high on Tulsi Gabbard (for some reason, well, I know she's kind of a MILF, but anyway). Who does he think Tulsi supports? Who does he think Warren supports? Who does he think Obama supports? Under which administration does he think policies more in line with Sanders will be carried out, Trump's or Biden's? Does he even care about any of those policies or not?

And all of this based on his own medical diagnosis? Oh, and wait, Tim DIllon's medical advice? I don't like Biden, the DNC is corrupt, would'nt support him over Sanders, he has no charisma, isn't a good speaker and let's assume he's getting old (although I don't see how you can be so medically definitive as Joe seems to be based on youtube videos), but, does Joe think a democratic cabinet is the same as Pence, Trump, etc? Just how fucking clueless can you get.

Someone can like a person from one party and not like the majority of the party

I like Tulsi but I don't really like either side, even less the democrats. Parties mean very little anyways. You seem like you watch too much mainstream news

He's ultra high on Tulsi Gabbard (for some reason, well, I know she's kind of a MILF, but anyway). Who does he think Tulsi supports? Who does he think Warren supports? Who does he think Obama supports? Under which administration does he think policies more in line with Sanders will be carried out, Trump's or Biden's? Does he even care about any of those policies or not?

And all of this based on his own medical diagnosis? Oh, and wait, Tim DIllon's medical advice? I don't like Biden, the DNC is corrupt, would'nt support him over Sanders, he has no charisma, isn't a good speaker and let's assume he's getting old (although I don't see how you can be so medically definitive as Joe seems to be based on youtube videos), but, does Joe think a democratic cabinet is the same as Pence, Trump, etc? Just how fucking clueless can you get.
His politics are absolutely thoughtless and totally retarded, but he has the bro demographic hook-line-and-sinker.

rogan's time has come and gone. i no longer take his opinion as honest and seriously as i used to in the past. he's too much, "in the scene", and now has too much to lose if he says what he truly thinks.

Last edited:
"Funny"

I don't know what is funny about a narcissistic man child with declining mental faculties is funny. That's like saying the retard throwing an insane tantrum in high school is "funny". Yeah your first reaction might be a kind of confused or nervous laugh, but it's not really funny.

Lol at "speed dial". We actually have cell phones now.

This thread is a textbook example of TDS.

Joe Rogan used to have very extreme views on Donald Trump, saying that he didn't belong...

That's bullshit. He's always been a bit of closeted Trump supporter, whose criticisms have always been tempered at best, and he's always giving Trump props for his IDGAF style. Your conspiracy theory doesn't add up.

Maybe "Trump supporter" is a bit strong though. I think he just has a fair view on Lefty/Righty politics, and simply calls out their bullshit. Although he definitely gets a bit more passionate and stern when criticizing the Left's more extreme nonsense, like cancel culture, and 42 gender bullshit.

Oh no!

Rogan isn’t suffering from tds like most ppl in the media n doesn’t consider trump “literally Hitler”

What a sellout!

Back