Joe Rogan set to star in new movie

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
Always thought he'd be a good fit for this lol

I was thinking a Danny Devito stunt double or something.

I call it....

The Alan Parsons Project.

Joe Rogan.
I tried to follow one of his standup shows and I found him unimaginative and not funny at all. Weak punchlines and stupid faces to force a laugh.
I remember when I was living in Bethesda, Maryland, and went to the Bethesda Theatre for see a band and I saw the sign announcing Rogan. A few days later I asked and was told that the show was cancelled for lack of interest... Not a ticket sold... oh well. Maybe Bethesda is not the right place?
So now he is an actor?

I was thinking a Danny Devito stunt double or something.
tumblr_ow4wg76LbZ1w7p5heo8_500.gifv

This thread made me realize it's time to watch the Austin powers trilogy again

Joe Rogan.
I tried to follow one of his standup shows and I found him unimaginative and not funny at all. Weak punchlines and stupid faces to force a laugh.
I remember when I was living in Bethesda, Maryland, and went to the Bethesda Theatre for see a band and I saw the sign announcing Rogan. A few days later I asked and was told that the show was cancelled for lack of interest... Not a ticket sold... oh well. Maybe Bethesda is not the right place?
So now he is an actor?
Lmao joe rogan sells out theaters you fucking mong. If you don’t think he’s funny you are entitled to your opinion but there is no denying he absolutely crushes the stand up game. Multiple Netflix specials, arenas and theaters Sold Out. You are funny

Lmao joe rogan sells out theaters you fucking mong. If you don’t think he’s funny you are entitled to your opinion but there is no denying he absolutely crushes the stand up game. Multiple Netflix specials, arenas and theaters Sold Out. You are funny

Is that you, Joe?
Tell that to that theatre in Bethesda. LMAO
You are cringy AF.

Back