News Joe Rogan Set To Be Part Of Three Man Commentary Booth At UFC 259

Rogan, Cormier & Anik

• Total voters
I feel like they all try to hard for the reactions now, like they have to beat they're previous reactions every fight card.

I feel like they all try to hard for the reactions now, like they have to beat they're previous reactions every fight card.

I love anticipated chuckle/laugh from the other commentators watching one of their reactions... bro that was a little funny the first time... but for the 200th time?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

Adding an extra camera that shows the commentary booth during fights might just be a selling point for UFC, considering all reactions that these three gentlemen provided us :D

you mfers are so hard to please its amazing. nothing satisfies you ever

Bisping is the best commentator and interviewer in the UFC right now. Cormier is a fun dude to listen to, but his commentating is not nearly as insightful as Bisping's, because he often gets lost in weirdass, out of topic discussions.

Anik sounds boring. I like Bisping's commentary a lot.

Why is this even a thread, he’sa part of every major PPV in the states.

ag59Deg_460s.jpg

Joe Rogan will be joined in the booth by Daniel Cormier and Jon Anik to commentate on the UFC's latest PPV main event.

Rogan, DC, Anik

According to MMA Junkie, Rogan is set to be joined by an equally prestigious company. Former UFC Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier will be alongside Rogan, offering his first-hand knowledge of the sport. Jon Anik also joins Rogan in the booth, one of the most established commentators in the modern era of MMA.

At the analytic desk, Michael Eaves will be joined by ‘The Irish Dragon’ Paul Felder, as well as the ever outspoken Chael Sonnen. Megan Olivi will take on the role of ‘roving reporter’ giving exclusive pre and post-fight interviews with the star-studded line up of martial artists. Bruce Buffer will of course serve in his legendary role of the voice of the octagon.

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/joe-rogan-ufc-259/

Ladies and Gentleman I present

"The Dream Team!!!!"

200.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

That’s some wholesome as shit! Love it!

Back