News Joe Rogan Set To Be Part Of Three Man Commentary Booth At UFC 259

Rogan, Cormier & Anik

• Total voters
If a feed existed without any commentary, I would be happy

IT'S OVER JOE, IT's OVER JOE! HE'S GOING TO SLEEP JOE!

Stick a bullet in my head, because I can take no more of these two idiots. DC and Rogan bring out the worst in each other. Rogan no longer tries to provide insight and just resorts to lazy clichés and kneejerk reactions based on poor understanding (Moreno's famous "broken arm"). Whilst DC becomes a bigger child than usual around Rogan.

tenor.gif

Khabib and Rogan have not seen each other since the UFC 229, now that Islam is fighting and Khabib will probably be his translator. From undefeated fighter to a translator. Who would have thought..

Bromance

khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-165.png

DC is such a lesser version of himself when he's calling fights with Rogan. He turns into an absolute follower. If its DC, Anik, & another fighter then DC is on point as a leader & great analyst.

Hopefully Rogan isn't as rusty as he has been the last few years, since this will be his 3rd call in about 80 days. I use to love Rogan in the booth but ever since he started doing only U.S. ppvs he has regressed. Doesn't even seem like he knows more than a few ranked guys from each division. Does he even follow the sport anymore? Podcasting & comedy seem to be higher priorities at this point.

Joe hasn't been the same since Goldie left
He had to be the grown up in the room with Goldie. Anik's professionalism has seem to free up Joe to be the DMT master at all times.

Sounds about right. It's a big PPV. Not only is joe the most memorable voice of MMA commentating, he's a world wide star due to his podcast that people want to hear. Only makes sense to still want his presence at the biggest shows.

He had to be the grown up in the room with Goldie. Anik's professionalism has seem to free up Joe to be the DMT master at all times.
He just seemed to have more fun with Goldie. They had great commenting chemistry. I also think Cruz always taking down to Joe messed with his style a bit

I like Joe more than I don't like Joe.

He's part of the big UFC experience for me.

Me too.. At first I was mad when Joe started doing fewer and fewer cards... But now it's a nice surprise when he appears.... But to be honest.. I pretty much like all the teams... I dig Bisping and Felder as well as Hardy when they get their chances...

For me commentators are not the problem with the UFC events... Other things are

ag59Deg_460s.jpg

Joe Rogan will be joined in the booth by Daniel Cormier and Jon Anik to commentate on the UFC's latest PPV main event.

Rogan, DC, Anik

According to MMA Junkie, Rogan is set to be joined by an equally prestigious company. Former UFC Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier will be alongside Rogan, offering his first-hand knowledge of the sport. Jon Anik also joins Rogan in the booth, one of the most established commentators in the modern era of MMA.

At the analytic desk, Michael Eaves will be joined by ‘The Irish Dragon’ Paul Felder, as well as the ever outspoken Chael Sonnen. Megan Olivi will take on the role of ‘roving reporter’ giving exclusive pre and post-fight interviews with the star-studded line up of martial artists. Bruce Buffer will of course serve in his legendary role of the voice of the octagon.

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/joe-rogan-ufc-259/

Ladies and Gentleman I present

"The Dream Team!!!!"

200.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
This is always the team

why are they acting like this a new thing lol

Back