News Joe Rogan Set To Be Part Of Three Man Commentary Booth At UFC 259

Rogan, Cormier & Anik

• Total voters
ag59Deg_460s.jpg
Which fight caused that reaction?

Which fight caused that reaction?

Joe Rogan, Daniel Cormier and Jon Anik UFC #248 Reaction

Joe Rogan, Daniel Cormier and Jon Anik UFC #248 Reaction series featuring Ultimate Fighting Championship commentators Joe Rogan, Daniel Cormier and Jon Anik reacting to Beneil Dariush knocking out Drakkar Klose during a UFC 248 match.

Great team. Always glad to to see Joe on the commentary team especially PPV’s.

ag59Deg_460s.jpg

Joe Rogan will be joined in the booth by Daniel Cormier and Jon Anik to commentate on the UFC's latest PPV main event.

Rogan, DC, Anik

According to MMA Junkie, Rogan is set to be joined by an equally prestigious company. Former UFC Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier will be alongside Rogan, offering his first-hand knowledge of the sport. Jon Anik also joins Rogan in the booth, one of the most established commentators in the modern era of MMA.

At the analytic desk, Michael Eaves will be joined by ‘The Irish Dragon’ Paul Felder, as well as the ever outspoken Chael Sonnen. Megan Olivi will take on the role of ‘roving reporter’ giving exclusive pre and post-fight interviews with the star-studded line up of martial artists. Bruce Buffer will of course serve in his legendary role of the voice of the octagon.

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/joe-rogan-ufc-259/

Ladies and Gentleman I present

"The Dream Team!!!!"

200.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
This is the best commentary team.
Died on the inside listening to the squad this past Saturday

Joe’s beeen jumped the shark for a while now.
He just doesn’t have the same energy he had from six or seven years ago.
I’d prefer a Bisping and DC combo instead.

Only thing that bums me out is no Laura Sanko....:(:(:(

GettyImages-1012917366.jpg

But we get Megan!
maxresdefault.jpg

Plus the only man to say it is in the house!

LDuB2Ip.gif

Since Cruz is fighting we don't have listen to him and Joe have a pissing contest every 5 minutes. So thank goodness for that. DC really knows his wrestling and has decent boxing fundamentals but listening to him try to explain high level BJJ techniques is about the same as listening to Bas try to do it. Just too many inaccuracies since it really isn't their specialty.

Listening to cruz is like listening to that homo that takes your order at Apple bees. I hate him. Hopefully I don’t sound homophobic

ag59Deg_460s.jpg

Joe Rogan will be joined in the booth by Daniel Cormier and Jon Anik to commentate on the UFC's latest PPV main event.

Rogan, DC, Anik

According to MMA Junkie, Rogan is set to be joined by an equally prestigious company. Former UFC Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight champion, Daniel Cormier will be alongside Rogan, offering his first-hand knowledge of the sport. Jon Anik also joins Rogan in the booth, one of the most established commentators in the modern era of MMA.

At the analytic desk, Michael Eaves will be joined by ‘The Irish Dragon’ Paul Felder, as well as the ever outspoken Chael Sonnen. Megan Olivi will take on the role of ‘roving reporter’ giving exclusive pre and post-fight interviews with the star-studded line up of martial artists. Bruce Buffer will of course serve in his legendary role of the voice of the octagon.

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/joe-rogan-ufc-259/

Ladies and Gentleman I present

"The Dream Team!!!!"

200.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
I prefer Brandon Fitzgerald and John Gooden over Anik, personally.

Back