Joe Rogan say Eddie and Tony will be on the show soon

be really weird to see how they interact what with eddie being a full-retard conspiracy nut and tony just being a fucking fruit loop. could be epic
Some of Eddie Bravos conspiracys could be true. Think about it, the whole gracie jui jitsui world turned on him when he tried to innovate a new style more applicable to MMA. Now Tony is one of the only guys pulling off subs consistently at the highest level. There is some truth in turning against established norms.

(insert hilarious and obscure IN gif here)
n4qhwRT.gif

3 hours of Tony unedited. I can't wait.

Tony talking for 2+ hours..

<6>
I cant listen to any of these 2 hour podcasts, but Tony is a guy whos always saying some ridiculous stuff ive never heard in my life before. So his 2 hours might be worth hearing

“This is a rat race. But I’m no rat. I’m a f***ing turtle, ninja turtle. So which one is your favourite? I like Michelangelo. Next question.” - Tony Ferguson..
Hahaha :D :D brilliant, I can totally imagine him saying that. :D . I will certainly listen to this episode when it happens, Tony is so intense, it will be funny to see how Rogan reacts

This will be interesting. Given how close Joe and Eddie are, and that Eddie is Tony’s coach, I’ve always found it strange that Joe and Tony always seem like they don’t even know each other during post-fight interviews. I would think they’ve trained together a fair amount, but Joe always acts on commentary like he knows nothing about Tony.

Joe is a great interviewer, hopefully Tony will be comfortable enough to just chill and not try so hard to be odd.

i hope rogan goes off on his chuck norris action pants and we get some of ferguson on the wing chun dummy.

This will be interesting. Given how close Joe and Eddie are, and that Eddie is Tony’s coach, I’ve always found it strange that Joe and Tony always seem like they don’t even know each other during post-fight interviews. I would think they’ve trained together a fair amount, but Joe always acts on commentary like he knows nothing about Tony.

Joe is a great interviewer, hopefully Tony will be comfortable enough to just chill and not try so hard to be odd.

Tony doesn't like when Rogan puts Khabib's hat on. He betrayed 10th Planet by doing that.

Personally I'm waiting on Derrick Lewis to be on. He told Joe he wanted to come on and smoke some weed.

Back