Joe Rogan: Reyes clearly won 3 rounds, but on the School Yard Jon Won

This reinforces Joe’s sentiment about not wanting time limits on fights, I personally understand why we do. But Joes right, if there were more rounds Jones would have had Reyes done in the next two

Reyes not only had the higher number of strikes, it was the only round where Reyes was more accurate than Jones; yet two judges scored the round for Jones.

<{vega}>

He is right
Unfortunately it’s a sanctioned professional contractually agreed upon fight and not a schoolyard. Although a schoolyard is where Rogan’s level of commentary belongs.

Reshard: "I think Dom had the edge, but if you're to be the champion, you have to beat the champion. And I don't think he did that"

It was a close fight, I can understand most perspectives on the bout, but this is stupid and will never accept.

It's a corruption of sport.
Right. He did beat the champ, so exactly how much more does he need to beat him by? A few strikes, a knockout? What are they looking for that is a safe margin to give Reyes the decision?

Jones isn't afraid to fight dirty. So, I definitely would favour him in a street fight.

Right. He did beat the champ, so exactly how much more does he need to beat him by? A few strikes, a knockout? What are they looking for that is a safe margin to give Reyes the decision?

I was going to pose this question also but the truth is, these fanbois will move the goal posts for their favourites.

I was going to pose this question also but the truth is, these fanbois will move the goal posts for their favourites.
Chris Weidman KOd Anderson Silva stiff and then won the rematch, while winning all the rounds and people still consider these fights to be flukes so...

Well it definitely wasnt a slip. A slip is where the floor is slippery and as a result he slips. This doesnt happen

His mental state was not compromised so that he fell down, but he was literally physically knocked down. Jon couldnt stand because reyes knocked him over. There was no ice, banana peel or baby oil involved - it wasnt a slip

Im pretty sure the definition of a knockdown is just that any part of your body touches the ground other than your feet, after a hit. Jons ass and hands were down.

Oh ok got it. I always thought a knockdown in a professional fight only counted if its from a strike to the head.

With regard to the “knockdown”, imo that was as much a knockdown as it would have been if he’d pushed Jon over on his bum. I wouldn’t class it as a traditional knock down.

like I said on another thread Rogan will do anything too say Jones won. I remember after the Santos fight Rogans excuse was that jones is so good he likes too beat guys with their own style that’s why he never took Santos down.

I'm talking about the judges too. How much of a home court advantage should someone like Jones get? I'm ok with the champ getting the rounds that are exactly even, but if the challenger obviously wins a round, he should get that round. I get the feeling that these judges only have two rounds to give out to Reyes or Santos and the third goes to Jones whether he won it or not

Daily Reminder that Nate Diaz would have won the school yard if it wasn't stopped.

Pathetic shill garbage

In the school yard jon got dropped, out struck, and was getting clobbered while he turned and ran away

Fuck off joe

In school yard fights it's also common to take brakes every 5min and go talk to your buddies about what to do next. I also hear roiding is rampant in school yards.

I'm starting to think Jones has some MAJOR dirt on Rogan, like Rogan sucked his dick or something one night when they were intoxicated. He can't be this madly in love with him without some backstory.

wMdB5yF.gif

Screenshot-23.png

this guy...

He says since Jon was pushing forward in the last 2 rounds he won on the "school yard" and would have won in a 10 round fight

Damn, hah, thats a hilarious descriptive. I love it and id agree, but won on the school yard is only determined by how ya look the next day at school. Whomever looks more fucked up is the loser.

I mean, jesus, if were gonna use this.

2020: people still react surprised at rogan's bullshit
<{vega}>

Back