Joe Rogan: Reyes clearly won 3 rounds, but on the School Yard Jon Won

Reshard: "I think Dom had the edge, but if you're to be the champion, you have to beat the champion. And I don't think he did that"

It was a close fight, I can understand most perspectives on the bout, but this is stupid and will never accept.

It's a corruption of sport.

He was throwing a kick when that happened, so yea, that's not a knockdown.

Hey yo dude go correct the knockdown definition on wikipedia

"A knockdown occurs when a fighter touches the floor of the ring with any part of the body other than the feet following a hit, but is able to rise back up and continue fighting."

He slipped after Reyes punched his chest

I wouldn't call it a drop

Exactly. THIS is how you drop a man with a punch to the chest:

crush-anim.gif

You can't just arbitrary change what the rules are or the number of rounds after the fighters prepared for a known rule set and five 5 minute rounds.

On the school yard Jon gets called a bitch and possibly jumped for running away and trying to hug instead of fight

Fight to the death Jones would of won, Reyes gassed after rd 3 and Jones was still fresh.
A fight to the death does not look like a UFC fight, so perhaps you are confusing the two. There is a big difference between fighting to kill your opponent and fighting to survive 5 rounds.

Thats an absurd opinion..

Good stuff

What? Not at all lmao

If you fall to the ground after getting hit most people would argue that it's considered a knockdown, asking whether he'd have slipped if he wasn't punched is a valid question which is probably why you didn't answer it

Schoolyard Jon wouldn't have stopped running, all the way home.

People can feel whatever they want but this is the man dance. King of the mountain. You want to beat the king off the mountain you gotta BEAT the king off the mountain. Not edge. BEAT. Anything less is a pussification of the man dance. Take it how you want

People can feel whatever they want but this is the man dance. King of the mountain. You want to beat the king off the mountain you gotta BEAT the king off the mountain. Not edge. BEAT. Anything less is a pussification of the man dance. Take it how you want
I'll take it as a moron's opinion, Al. We have rounds now and have for a very long time.

Hey yo dude, that's definitely a boxing definition. If both of Jon's feet were on the ground, then yes, then they would've scored that as a knockdown. They weren't though. Falling down because one foot was in the air when you got hit isn't a knockdown. When have you ever seen anything similar to that scored as a kd in mma?

Doesn't matter though, because Reyes won the round anyway.

I'll take it as a moron's opinion, Al. We have rounds now and have for a very long time.
Your Father. Once you come off with disrespect to me I blame your parenting. Your Father must have been a keyboard ass scrub . The apple dropped directly down

Back