Joe Rogan Reveals The Most Violent Fighter in MMA

Who is the most violent fighter?

• Total voters
Joe Rogan labels Justin Gaethje the most violent fighter in MMA

"To be considered the most violent man in the most violent sport in the world is a f'g crazy position, but in my mind Justin Gaethje is that man."

There has been a finish in each of Gaethje’s five fights inside the UFC with wins over Michael Johnson, James Vick, and now Barboza. Gaethje’s two losses have come to former lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez and upcoming lightweight title challenger Dustin Poirier.

Since joining the UFC, Justin Gaethje has been awarded six bonuses in the five fights he’s had and he’s also had 17 KO/TKO finishes in his 20 career wins.

Rogan being a hype man

I can completely understand why Rogan said what he said but when I think about all-time UFC violent individuals I give the nod to Robbie.

iu

Yeah.... Robbie gets my vote.

Rogan being a hype man

The good ol days... when Wand still looked like a Neanderthal and Shogun was rockin more muscle tone then the guy that worksout 2 days a week...

Rogan with his lame hyperbole again.

Why Gaethje over the rest on that list? especially Lawler or Francis? at least back it up with some premises or something.

seems random to me.

He's just fired up because this guy beat Barboza. Someone back in the soccer kicks day, Probably back in Vale Tudo era was the most violent.

Gaethje is a lucky can, violent doesn't mean good. He always refuses to take Edson's soft chin in consideration.
Gaethje’s a lucky can? Da fuck is wrong with you?

Is and probably will be for a long time Robbie lawler if you need proof watch his second fight vs Rory, absolute bloodbath

There can be only one, Melvin Manhoef

It's Wanderlei and it's not an opinion, it's a fact.
I don't even like the dude but I got to recognize he's the most violent MMA fighter of all time.

He's definitely talking currently, at least I hope so.

I used to work with 15, 18 and 22s. We used to try to deadlift them full but only managed a 15. Respect to Lawler for that grip.
My buddy is 5'9 and a pretty big dude at 5'9 but next to Lawler he was dwarfed in every aspect, Lawlers fucking head was like 3x the size of his and his hands are fucking massive. Which is probably why he has insane grip strength and power.

In terms of success and violence its Wand. Igor is pure nostalgia. Everybody can look great while beating up the janitor from nearest fast food restaurant.

Pat Smith, in and out of the cage
Lee Murray
Joe Son
War Machine

pride vanderlei, he really enjoyed maiming people, often smiled while doing so

All time: Lawler
Current: Gaethje
Agreed. I voted Gaethje but was close to picking Lawler.
I have to give Diego Sanchez and Matt Brown props. They at the least deserve honorable mention in a most violent discussion.

Edit: “Leg Kicks” Aldo was a savage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back