Joe Rogan openly admits to taking steroids and HGH should he be allowed to commentate?

Then why do women live longer on average

They’re not the same as men. They shouldn’t take T. Men on the other hand are healthier when they’re T levels are the same as their low 30’s. Energy and output leads to a healthier lifestyle.

TRT is a medical treatment that joe clearly needs. he suffers from midgetism and needs testosterone needles in his ass because his body cannot produce the levels of T of a normal shergod alpha

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

plus athletes cannot take a bunch of stuff that falls under PED that is nevertheless perfectly legal

"Anabolic steroids, including testosterone and human chorionic gonadotropin are Schedule 3 on theCalifornia Uniform Controlled Substances Act."
great role model for kids.

When did he ever say he was or wants to be a role model for kids, let alone a "great one"?

Also, he is a great role model for kids who want to grow up to be an MMA fighter under UFC employment.

Showtime boxing fired antonio tarver after he failed a drug test for steroids when he fought on the network, he was part of the Broadcast commentary team for Showtime and was pretty good, Paulie Malignaggi replaced him.

I believe they fired him because of a contract morality clause or something, im not sure if he left n his own or they decided not to work with him anymore but they were disappointed in it.

Joe Rogan has openly admit to taking multiple supplements, steroids, TRT, and Growth Hormone, do you think UFC should question their choice of letting him work as a commentator? He openly admits to this guys like the wrestler Goldberg who clearly juiced never admit to taking steroids or growth hormone when he commentated Elite XC or Strikeforce, if he did Im guessing Showtime would have fired him.

I personally like Rogan but its not a good example to have an open PED user on your broadcast team especially when you are trying to promote a clean sport.

Joe isn't on PEDs because he doesn't have a Performance to be Enhanced. He isn't a competitor. Tarver competed. Goldberg was an actor not a competitor.

JC. Go watch women tennis or darts. Who the fuck cares if he juiced or not?

They’re not the same as men. They shouldn’t take T. Men on the other hand are healthier when they’re T levels are the same as their low 30’s. Energy and output leads to a healthier lifestyle.

I tend to agree as long as one is only boosting hormone back to those low 30's levels. I don't know much about what Joe does, but I could see him going too far. Too much test and too much hgh is as terrible for you as too little. Long term who knows? Like maybe it is not safe for men in their 60s and on to have the hormone levels of 30 year olds? Hopefully by the time I need it long term effects will be a little better understood lol.

I don't care what Joe does with his doctor or whoever TBH. The stigma should not lie with these treatments and substances themselves, but rather the professional athletes that abuse them in order to gain an unfair advantage in competition.

Get a Fuckin' life !! Why should anyone care about what a person (not fighter) takes?

Stupid thread, Joe isn't competing in anything so he doesn't have any advantage to gain anyone.

There is no question of morality here. Joe's just taking that stuff to stay active and feel young.

I tend to agree as long as one is only boosting hormone back to those low 30's levels. I don't know much about what Joe does, but I could see him going too far. Too much test and too much hgh is as terrible for you as too little. Long term who knows? Like maybe it is not safe for men in their 60s and on to have the hormone levels of 30 year olds? Hopefully by the time I need it long term effects will be a little better understood lol.

I don't care what Joe does with his doctor or whoever TBH. The stigma should not lie with these treatments and substances themselves, but rather the professional athletes that abuse them in order to gain an unfair advantage in competition.

Joe says that Stallone is his "canary down the cole mine" since he's on TRT and HGH as well and 20 years older.

sylvester-stallone-six-pack-belly.jpg

Stallone himself recommends TRT to every man over 40 and if you look at him compared to the average 70 year old I think he might be on to something.

Back