Joe Rogan on Simone Biles and her Ritalin dependency

You're saying that Japan should be banned from hosting the Olympics just so Simone Biles can compete while spun to the gills on amphetamines? Is that what you're saying?

I guess he is saying that countries should comply and follow WADA guidelines in order to host the Olympics.

And the same can be said for someone coming off antidepressants. Would you consider those performance enhancing? Some of you are really dense. You'd see a lot more people getting popped for ritalin if you really think it's giving a major competitive edge.

Oh stop . . . I never once said this was a performance enhancer . . . so take your dense comment and stick it.

You are missing my point. Ritalin would be an extremely poor choice of a performance enhancing drug at that level. Do you really think Biles is using it for that purpose? Is it really far fetched to think that she uses it daily for ADHD? Do you really think ritalin is what sets her over the edge to perform the way she does? It's far more likely, and I'd say pretty damn certain, that it's coming off a prescription drug she uses daily and has for years. Any doctor will tell you that you are likely not to be yourself coming off meds that you've used long term.
My childhood best friend ran out of her script for a day (none of us knew she was on it) and had a complete and utter breakdown in class. Full on anxiety attack. One day.
Bad enough going through that in AP Algebra, let alone at the fucking olympics lol

Biles is a boss. I hate most of the people defending her on the idea that this is somehow some racist scourge, but I have no qualms with her bowing out as opposed to breaking her neck for a medal.

You are missing my point. Ritalin would be an extremely poor choice of a performance enhancing drug at that level. Do you really think Biles is using it for that purpose? Is it really far fetched to think that she uses it daily for ADHD? Do you really think ritalin is what sets her over the edge to perform the way she does? It's far more likely, and I'd say pretty damn certain, that it's coming off a prescription drug she uses daily and has for years. Any doctor will tell you that you are likely not to be yourself coming off meds that you've used long term.
Are you really asking if a top level athlete would consider abusing controlled substances in order to gain even a slight competitive advantage on one of the biggest stages in the world???

<JagsKiddingMe>

Can’t form an opinion on something without being lambasted as “right wing”??

Lmfao you politically brainwashed pussy.

**BREAKING NEWS**

Some right wing snowflake all in their feelings.

Do you need a safe space so you can have a good cry bud? Don't worry, i've heard Rogan sometimes peruses these forums. Maybe he'll see this!

Are you really asking if a top level athlete would consider abusing controlled substances in order to gain even a slight competitive advantage on one of the biggest stages in the world???

<JagsKiddingMe>

Read the post you just quoted and try to comprehend it.

She's allowed her Ritalin at these Olympics.

Idiots need to stop taking Rogaine's dipshittery as gospel, it's Idiots just repeating what an idiot told them.

This is literally how misinformation is spread, it's not CNN, it's you.

Also, we need to stay in our lane on this shit.... This is A+ level athlete stuff, we have no idea what the fuck we are talking about here.

**BREAKING NEWS**

Some right wing snowflake all in their feelings.

Do you need a safe space soyou can have a good cry bud? Don't worry, i've ehard Rogan sometimes peruses these forums. Maybe he'll see this!
God you're an idiot lol
Like I don't even agree with the guy but you do this "DURR SNOWFLAKE SOYBOY LMAO" inversion in like every thread I see you in.

Idiots need to stop taking Rogaine's dipshittery as gospel, it's Idiots just repeating what an idiot told them.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

God you're an idiot lol
Like I don't even agree with the guy but you do this "DURR SNOWFLAKE SOYBOY LMAO" inversion in like every thread I see you in.

Maybe you should get a better hobby than memorizing my posts bud. Or get better at it, I don't think i've called anyone a soyboy in my entire life. That just sounds ridiculous.

Also, we can get you one of them safe spaces too bud, so you don't have to see my posts

Your summary is way off TS. Her mental issues are exasperated because she can't take the medication and led to her withdrawing. Next time you are asked to flip around in the air in front of millions please share a video.

I thought something similar when watching the track bike racers. Having a team of four people racing on $40,000 bikes each is essentially padding the medal count of wealthy countries.
A Dutch company is now accusing Team Great Britain of stealing their patented bike design.

Maybe you should get a better hobby than memorizing my posts bud. Or get better at it, I don't think i've called anyone a soyboy in my entire life. That just sounds ridiculous.

Also, we can get you one of them safe spaces too bud, so you don't have to see my posts
You're boring

Also, we need to stay in our lane on this shit.... This is A+ level athlete stuff, we have no idea what the fuck we are talking about here.
do you have a source for that or are you just doing exactly what you are accusing others of doing?

Good luck explaining this to the crowd here. Threads like this always remind me why it's been easy to succeed in society. This is the competition.

Never saw my friend have the urge to put on leggings and start doing splits, spins and sommersaults.
Just saying.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back