Joe Rogan on Simone Biles and her Ritalin dependency

Funny how even an athlete withdrawing from a competition becomes political.

All of the conservative people I know are blasting her. Even the fat pieces of shit who do zero physical exercise are giving her a hard time.

Liberals are supporting her as still one of the best American athletes of all time.

Why has this become a politically-drawn subject?
Because America politicizes mental health.

The hate this girl gets is fucking despicable but considering how many absolute fuckwits frequent this place it's hardly surprising.

The way women in general are talked about on this site is disturbing, quite frankly.

Between Biles, threads about Olympian women's ass and boobs not being large enough, necessitating confrontation on that issue. To the thread of the Jamaican team gangbanging the German woman.

The disrespect and nastiness is palpable.

No one remembers a thing about Mary Lou Retton or Carl Lewis,
tenor.gif

Everyone remembers this:
cef35bdc655962a02dc3b5edda9b5931.jpg

People wish they could forget this:

The way women in general are talked about on this site is disturbing, quite frankly.

Between Biles, threads about Olympian women's ass and boobs not being large enough, necessitating confrontation on that issue. To the thread of the Jamaican team gangbanging the German woman.

The disrespect and nastiness is palpable.
78d9404548d72960a29be1ba563fac9eda2a298f15fc2160cfd113bbaa6aba1d.jpg

You obviously have no experience in this area. I’m guessing that’s why you keep referring to yourself as a “healthcare worker” and deflect questions about your background. Are you a phlebotomist? Medical assistant? LPN?
I'm guessing you're a 20 something year old college kid.

really bizarre how shitting on your country's GOAT gymnast became the cool edgelord thing to do. I can see not giving a fuck, but repeatedly posting to shit talk her is weird.

Also funny coming from Rogan, who is full of test and hgh for the purpose of becoming a human thumb.

I thought I'd add this for anyone still checking this out:
https://www.insider.com/simone-biles-adhd-meds-banned-japan-impacting-performance-2021-7
Rogan talking bout a topic he didn't research. Biles applied for an exemption and was granted permission to continue her medication without fear of being arrested. So the whole argument it irrelevant.
your other posts in this thread demonstrate you are a complete donut that thinks nothing of talking way beyond your knowledge base,

but thanks for this link.

Steroids are legal in Japan. Ritalin is only allowed in Japan to treat sleep disorders not ADHD. The only legal ADHD drug in Japan is Concerta. It's simply a matter of different countries being strict/permissive on different things.

https://www.associatedkyotoprogram.org/bringing-medications-japan/
Concerta is the same drug as Ritalin though, so that just seems weird. If she could have gotten an exemption for Concerta but not immediate release Ritalin, then she should have just switched to that for the competition.

If you take them most of your life, then stop. It will have the opposite effect of a competitive edge. Makes sense she quit without them. If she really has adhd they aren’t “much” of a ped, if at all. People saying they are totally a ped and the only reason she was good are the same people who have done Ritalin as a recreation drug and not because they have fucked up brain chemistry.

My question is, when did she start taking it? That is a huge factor. If it was after she started doing gymnastics at a high level, then there is a bit of a question of did she do it for gymnastics or for regular life. As is, for real ADHD or for a ped (if she doesn’t really have it)
Dude, even if she has ADHD, she can just super dose and have a better concentration. Lack of focus is not no joke, it is one of the things that differentiate loser of winnings, scientists of mc donalds workers

Concerta is the same drug as Ritalin though, so that just seems weird. If she could have gotten an exemption for Concerta but not immediate release Ritalin, then she should have just switched to that for the competition.
Thanks for that info. Good point. There's some confusing information going on about the medication, dosage, how long she's been on it, whether she got a TUE for this Olympics, etc. But I think the bottom line is that she's too old and burnt out from what it takes to be an Olympic-level gymnast at her age. She's 24 years old and probably doesn't get her periods when she's in competition or serious training, which is most of the time. It's a sport for teenagers where their bodies are kept prematurely prepubescent as possible. She should be applauded for even making it at her age. I think the last one who did before this year was Svetlana Khorkina from Russia in 2004.

Oddly enough, a 30-year-old Italian woman named Vanessa Ferrari won her first medal at this Olympics (and she did compete at the last one at age 25, but didn't medal). She got the silver medal in the floor exercise behind Jade Carey. Honestly seems really suspect to me. If people think Biles was "cheating" they should really look into this one. Complete outlier.

PS - Technically, a 46-year-old woman from Uzbekistan named Oksana Chusovitina competed in the vault at this Olympics and placed 14th, and then finally retired.

Last edited:
That would be an incorrect guess, but good job at deflecting the question.
Odd how he hasn't answered a single question about what level of education he has or what sort of a health care professional he is, isn't it? LOL.

I'm guessing he's a nurse's aide based on his lack of knowledge.

I think her age is more of a factor than anything. She's 24, which seems young, but she's ancient for gymnastics. The extra year delay for the Olympics kinda screwed her. And she was too young for the Olympics in 2012 because they changed the age limit from 14 to 16. She really wanted to get TWO Olympics in like Shannon Miller, but Miller was allowed to compete at age 15 and then again at 19. Biles had to wait until she was 19 and then when she was 24. That's too long in a sport like that which is so youth-centered.

I don't even want to touch the PED angle because there's so many drugs that are A LOT more beneficial to athletes in that sport than Ritalin and they're given out systemically in countries like Russia and China. Biles is the most decorated female gymnast ever, in front of a bunch of Eastern Bloc bitches who I highly doubt were clean. Give her credit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_female_medalists_at_major_artistic_gymnastics_events

I agree with everything you said.

Except one thing - I don't believe any of the Olympians (even the US athletes) are clean. Everybody is on designer PED's that can beat testing. That's the only way they can compete.

They very well may be .You can get a medical waiver to use it in the Olympics.It CAN be a way to game the system for an advantage .Who has a medical waiver and what for isn’t normally public info.In Simones case it leaked.
"Emaciated Barber"

bouncing-funeral.gif

Simone Biles is an AA athlete, truly 1 in a Million, Rogan is a manlet who was at best below amateur level athlete.

this chick had issues to withdraw from something like olympics. I don't fault her but she shouldn't have taken the spot of competing if she wasn't up for it for whatever reason.

I thought I'd add this for anyone still checking this out:
https://www.insider.com/simone-biles-adhd-meds-banned-japan-impacting-performance-2021-7
Rogan talking bout a topic he didn't research. Biles applied for an exemption and was granted permission to continue her medication without fear of being arrested. So the whole argument it irrelevant.
In all fairness to Rogan, it’s the journalists’ job to vet facts, and they don’t. No one expects him to be out there with a fedora on chasing leads.

Back