Joe Rogan on Russian sports "All Their athletes are amateurs"

It's also a total shit hole, with a GDP smaller than other shit holes like Brazil, despite having the most natural resources of any other country in the world.

GDP means nothing in economy, you can manipulate it and still be in debt and not have a real growing long term sustainable economy.

Or maybe just maybe that once in ever manlet should STFU about things he dosent know shit about. Right? RIghtttttttttt
First, nobody forces you to listen to his podcast.

Second, the guy spend his life making hours long podcasts with a vast amount of people, he is so busy and probably has so many things in his mind that you shouldn't be surprised he is wrong sometimes.

Third, he wasn't even that wrong in this instance, he used an hyperbole, figure of speech, but the russians are indeed very strong in the amateur ranks.

Forth, one makes a thread about one sentence of a 3 hours long podcast "because Joe Rogan is wrong", this is nitpicking, and a pathetic thread.

Fifth, a lot of people on this forum are losers that need to get a life.

I get your point, but... This is purely a guess, but I wonder if he taking into account the demo’s of American style sports

I’m fairness, as soon as Fedor fought in the US he got whooped a few times. So, ipso facto America is the GOAT!

And that’s just science, so who am I to argue with it?

He won 4 times in the US before losing to Werdum. Uninformed noob spotted.

He is right about baseball, but those aren't the best examples of athletes, let alone "clean" ones. And its not like the NFL isn't roided out.

That’s just untrue anyway you caught. Russians can play basketball too idk where that notion comes from but WITHOUT question they have representation in soccer and hockey. Wrestling and boxing as well. Joe doesn’t know a damn thing outside of mma, I straight up question his boxing knowledge as well at times.

First, nobody forces you to listen to his podcast.

Second, the guy spend his life making hours long podcasts with a vast amount of people, he is so busy and probably has so many things in his mind that you shouldn't be surprised he is wrong sometimes.

Third, he wasn't even that wrong in this instance, he used an hyperbole, figure of speech, but the russians are indeed very strong in the amateur ranks.

Forth, one makes a thread about one sentence of a 3 hours long podcast "because Joe Rogan is wrong", this is nitpicking, and a pathetic thread.

Fifth, a lot of people on this forum are losers that need to get a life.

He is wrong a lot of times , talking out of his ass.

That’s just untrue anyway you caught. Russians can play basketball too idk where that notion comes from but WITHOUT question they have representation in soccer and hockey. Wrestling and boxing as well. Joe doesn’t know a damn thing outside of mma, I straight up question his boxing knowledge as well at times.

And you are 100% correct in doing so.

Back