Joe Rogan nonsense....

Chanman1984

liberalism is a mental disorder
@White
Reaction score
He said some of the most idiotic things about rousey. The woman cant even throw a kick or do a double leg takedown. She benefited from the weakest division in all of sports. This man cried over how she was a once in a lifetime athlete. He stated ronda would smash Bruce Lee. He stated how she could beat half the men in the 135 lb division. All ufc proaganda. Gina Carano is the true pioneer of wmma! Time to tell the world you were way wrong Joe!

Rogan will say anything for money.

Roganisms, sponsored by O.G. Kush

I never take anything rogan says seriously,the guy will go from hugging a guys nuts to denying he's ever heard of him inside of one round.

It's okay to form your own opinions and decide for yourself.
You don't have to agree with Rogan or anyone else.
At the end of the day, Rogan is an entertainer paid to promote interest in the UFC.
He does his job well.
Why hate on him?

Dana made him say it. Ronda was never good. She just judy threw a bunch of lame turds and over powered weak ass soccer moms. Other than the fight with zingano, in which zingano took her arm and placed it in rondas crotch and said crank.

Can´t wait for the next JRE

Rogan will say anything for money.

I don't even think he did it for the money. It was just a pipe dream that he felt compelled to have for whatever reason. Unfortunately for him the pipe exploded and now he has shitty bong water all over his face.

I don't even think he did it for the money. It was just a pipe dream that he felt compelled to have for whatever reason. Unfortunately for him the pipe exploded and now he has shitty bong water all over his face.
this is great

He said some of the most idiotic things about rousey. The woman cant even throw a kick or do a double leg takedown. She benefited from the weakest division in all of sports. This man cried over how she was a once in a lifetime athlete. He stated ronda would smash Bruce Lee. He stated how she could beat half the men in the 135 lb division. All ufc proaganda. Gina Carano is the true pioneer of wmma! Time to tell the world you were way wrong Joe!
FFS he voted for Gary Johnson.

why?

Cuz he was on his podcast.

Literally the only reason Gary Johnson got votes was cuz Joe and JRE listeners gave him some pity.

MMA fans hate on everybody and everything, so that's likely why.
I know. I keep falling in the same trap. I shouldn't, but... I have hope for humanity... still.

To be fair..it's possible she can beat T.J. Dillashaw on a good night.

just kidding

Have your voice on record. Let's see how many times you get carried away or say something you regret.

gina carano - actually good looking, and didnt duck cyborg

Back