Joe Rogan: Nick Diaz has the kind of trash talking that makes you rethink your life"

Dont know about "rethinking your life" but entertaining as hell tho.

I was watching the mcgregor fight with my gf, and we both stopped and looked at each other after hearing that and busted up laughing. "Ya know, now that nick Diaz was trash talking me, I really think I could've done things different in my life" lol

nickdiaz_fuckyoubitch.gif

Hilarious quote. It is kinda true though... Nick never says anything just for show. It's mostly shit he genuinely believes.

Hilarious quote. It is kinda true though... Nick never says anything just for show. It's mostly shit he genuinely believes.

But 100 percent of the time all he does is call you a bitch. Doesnt really cut all that deep

I think he meant question your decision to be a fighter. Still sounds dumb, but whatever. It's Hogan.

I think Diaz trash talking is annoying to his opponents. Like a kid talking shit to an adult. Whereas Conors shit talking is more hurtful to his opponents. You just get the feeling Poirier cried backstage after their media sessions.
Im also pretty sure Mendes felt like shit after the verbal beatdown conor gave him.

Both very funny though.

Should have showed the seconds before this where Diaz swings the camera to show Daley. Probably a first for that camera guy.

But 100 percent of the time all he does is call you a bitch. Doesnt really cut all that deep

I think DURING a fight it could be pretty jarring. You don't want to look stupid if someone is doing that to you.

Funny thing - Diaz didn't trash talk Silva at all, if anything he showed respect to Silva in last few interviews.

But yeah, OHHHHH HE HURT HIM MAN THAT GUY HITS HARD, HOUSTON ALEXANDER IS FOR REAL

lol. Still can't believe he talked his way into this frickin fight.

Sprinkling in "motherfucker" and "bitch" at the end of each sentence is certainly deep stuff.

Funny thing - Diaz didn't trash talk Silva at all, if anything he showed respect to Silva in last few interviews.

But yeah, OHHHHH HE HURT HIM MAN THAT GUY HITS HARD, HOUSTON ALEXANDER IS FOR REAL

He even threw in a "is normal" in one of the interviews. You know the Nick respec the trash talk of Anderson Silva

Not really. He's not even clever. Just comes off as an asshole rather than a troll.

If you'd rethink your life because of Nick Diaz, you need to rethink your life.

Back