Joe Rogan - "Mickey Gall beat the crap out of CM Punk".

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
IMG_6097.JPG Joe Rogan just trashed CM Punk on National TV lol.. CM had the "crap beat out of him".

If Punk has a problem he can take on Rogan for his next fight.

Although USADA will have to turn a blind eye to all of Rogans special kettlebell juice

A cheap low blow tactic from the once again unprofessional Rogan. CM Punk got in the octagon while Rogan sits on the outside passing comment on those who get inside. Maybe I would have 1 ounce of respect for Rogan if he got in the octagon before trashing fighters again.

Not trashing at all. That's what happened. Are you so far disconnected from reality that you can't accept it as it is?

Not trashing at all. That's what happened. Are you so far disconnected from reality that you can't accept it as it is?

Not at all. I believe in treating people with respect though. Something you and Rogan seem incapable of.

I mean punk got beat the fuck up did he not.

I can't lie. I started laughing when he said that, thinking of Punk watching it.

<18>
I will take the pen$s to the face..... I'm a jitsu kind'of guy & still picked the wrong team.:( I'm just pissed, because I can't break an apple with my abs!!!!!!!

Gall got lucky with that takedown

Phillip was about to crack him.

Back