Joe Rogan "Jones has had only one tough and it's Gustaphason"

Kind of insane nobody has been able to really get on the inside and put a good one on him.. It's just Jon does such a great job at managing distance I don't think anyone will ever be able to knock him out. Maybe at hw if he does move up but who knows?
You can walk on a peg leg but you can't see out of a glass eye, son.

Thiago was not a tough fight, DC 1 was a tough fight. Jones just looked bored to death and was super inactive against Thiago.

Everyone talking about Santos should keep in mind it wasn't Thiago who looked that great. It was Jones who barely did more than Thiago. That was one of the shittiest championship fights we saw last year. The reason it was close was Thiago did very little and Jones barely did more.
Santos was at his best jon was better

Yes, but did he actually hurt Jon at any point? Gus busted him up in their first fight. Otherwise, I can’t recall Jon taking significant damage in any other fight; well, besides the toe dislocation after the Chael fight.
He left the Santos fight in a wheelchair. If Santos didn't have the preexisting knee problem, he may have left in a stretcher.

Also, you forget that Vitor beat him with an armbar and damaged his elbow.

Thiago never came close to win that fight haters

Lets see, don't believe Dana when he's talking shit about you but BELIEVE Dana when he is talking good about you. Got it, jon. You LITERALLY are a moron, @DivineMind.
Dana has confirmed many times that Jones is the greatest ever. So has Joe Rogan and many others MMA insiders such as Big John Mcarty

He only said that to hype the fight. He couldn’t say Jones struggled with multiple opponents

Dana has confirmed many times that Jones is the greatest ever. So has Joe Rogan and many others MMA insiders such as Big John Mcarty
Yes, jon, they work for the UFC. That would be like the NFL claiming that the XFL has the best quarterback ever. Look, you are a 245lb chickenshit, afraid to fight guys your size or bigger, that's why I have to laugh when I see them name you the "pound for pound" best when it is like "the motherfucker weighs as much as a heavyweight and cuts to duck." Anyway, it sells tickets, not as much as it used to but you will get what's coming, @DivineMind.

Are you Joking joe? or are you stupid? I mean I know he is a comedian but thats not even funny. Have you forgotten about Thiago, you mentally challenged midget? If you are not retarded then prove me wrong, prove me wrong buddy boy, prove me wrong.....
Rogan's a ufc shill and promotes ufc champs as its good for business. dc and gus were his hardest fights. He was juiced to the gills for both and scraped by. Jones goat or great - nope -serial ped user and cheat.

Yes, jon, they work for the UFC. That would be like the NFL claiming that the XFL has the best quarterback ever. Look, you are a 245lb chickenshit, afraid to fight guys your size or bigger, that's why I have to laugh when I see them name you the "pound for pound" best when it is like "the motherfucker weighs as much as a heavyweight and cuts to duck." Anyway, it sells tickets, not as much as it used to but you will get what's coming, @DivineMind.
The best HWs have historically been LHWs. Look how well DC's done there, and Jones destroyed him 2X. Fact is, he has faced better comp at 205 lbs.

Nevertheless, Jones will 100% fight at HW. In fact, hew supposed to fight Stipe but DC stole that fight. He also called out Brock Lesnar who is a 300 lbs beast

Also I don't know why you keep tagging this Divine guy

Joe was struggling to explain why he was excited to watch Holly hold Rocky against cage doing nothing. He just repeats the voices in his ear.
Joe is a bandwagon fan and a hypocrite. It's hilarious how he bashes Wing Chun but as soon as Tony Ferguson starts practicing on the wooden dummy and trying some hand traps in fights it becomes an "underrated art." Or when he says martial arts are cult like except for BJJ, then proceeds to display cult like attributes that are typical of the BJJ community, aka bashing other arts. He also needs to learn that just because something is physically grueling, it doesn't make it exciting to watch nor does a fan need to be obligated to feel excited. Wall and stall isn't fun, IDGAF how taxing it is.

Kind of insane nobody has been able to really get on the inside and put a good one on him.. It's just Jon does such a great job at managing distance I don't think anyone will ever be able to knock him out. Maybe at hw if he does move up but who knows?
He uses his legs alot more than any other fighter. Long arms, long legs and he's EXTREMELY careful and calculating when he fights. He's rarely in a bad spot and in terms of fight IQ he's brilliant.

Joe is a bandwagon fan and a hypocrite. It's hilarious how he bashes Wing Chun but as soon as Tony Ferguson starts practicing on the wooden dummy and trying some hand traps in fights it becomes an "underrated art." Or when he says martial arts are cult like except for BJJ, then proceeds to display cult like attributes that are typical of the BJJ community, aka bashing other arts. He also needs to learn that just because something is physically grueling, it doesn't make it exciting to watch nor does a fan need to be obligated to feel excited. Wall and stall isn't fun, IDGAF how taxing it is.
I like how you can spin the words 'tough and full of heart' to someone who doesn't belong in the cage but is too stupid to stay down

I like how you can spin the words 'tough and full of heart' to someone who doesn't belong in the cage but is too stupid to stay down
That's generally the PC way of saying someone is getting beaten badly. Toughness and heart definitely exist, but they're often exaggerated especially by certain commentators.

Back