Joe Rogan "Jones has had only one tough and it's Gustaphason"

Thiago never fought prime and hungry Jones.

prime Gus fought prime Jones

Are you Joking joe? or are you stupid? I mean I know he is a comedian but thats not even funny. Have you forgotten about Thiago, you mentally challenged midget? If you are not retarded then prove me wrong, prove me wrong buddy boy, prove me wrong.....

I don't see anything wrong with what Joe said.

Gus I was a legitimately tough fight. Santos was a close fight because Jon phoned it in.

Maybe he means that that’s the only fight where he’s taken significant damage. Though Thiago and DC gave him close fights, they never put him in any real danger.

Jones lost his last fight, Joe is a Moog of the highest order.

Jones took like zero damage against Thiago.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

LCsvrf6FsSpXbXEu.jpg

giphy.gif

Numbers do not lie, Jones soundly outstruck Santos
You tried to pull that bullshit card in your post fight interview "I beat him at his own game." You lost on one judge's card and on many of the press' cards. But you did beat him so bad that you left in a wheelchair. @DivineMind, this is pathetic.

Santos won the fight on one card...

Yes, but did he actually hurt Jon at any point? Gus busted him up in their first fight. Otherwise, I can’t recall Jon taking significant damage in any other fight; well, besides the toe dislocation after the Chael fight.

He didnt really struggle against Thiago.. I mean, sure it was fairly close on the feet but he didnt even have to take him down, which woulda sealed the deal.

Are you Joking joe? or are you stupid? I mean I know he is a comedian but thats not even funny. Have you forgotten about Thiago, you mentally challenged midget? If you are not retarded then prove me wrong, prove me wrong buddy boy, prove me wrong.....
It wasnt worth going full aggro on him but it wasnt the brightest thing to say( what Rogan said)..... especially coming from pretty smart guy.

Back