Joe Rogan "Jones has had only one tough and it's Gustaphason"

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are you Joking joe? or are you stupid? I mean I know he is a comedian but thats not even funny. Have you forgotten about Thiago, you mentally challenged midget? If you are not retarded then prove me wrong, prove me wrong buddy boy, prove me wrong.....

TS is still more retarded than Rogan

Not to mention he got dominated by Hamill

Joe seems to ‘forget’ things and I don’t know if it’s intentional or not.

Yeah like Santos fight didn't happen... What a tool.

Lol
Thiago was a tough one 4sure
I dont remember what exactly happened in Jones vs Gustaffson 2, but it was supposed to be even better than the real'thing (vs Gus I), but alex folded..

Are you Joking joe? or are you stupid? I mean I know he is a comedian but thats not even funny. Have you forgotten about Thiago, you mentally challenged midget? If you are not retarded then prove me wrong, prove me wrong buddy boy, prove me wrong.....

Dude, settle down...

Joe’s not even here.

Gustaphason gotta be the worst spelling ever

Matt-Hamill-2.jpg

Joe was struggling to explain why he was excited to watch Holly hold Rocky against cage doing nothing. He just repeats the voices in his ear.

Imagine being so obsessed with Joe and getting this triggered over a simple comment

He got tagged multiple times. I mean look at his mug after Gus vs Thiago.

Yeah Rogan was over exaggerating big time. Even fights against Machida, Belfort etc weren’t necessarily easy.

Yeah weird statement. Santos gave him a real tough fight on one leg. Even DC despite obviously losing the fights they had was competing fairly well and making jon work in their matches. Jon has had to work in there before. Unless his definition of tough fight is only fights where you barely win by the slightest of margins.

Yeah, Jones looks like he took a real beating from Santos

2019.07.07-05.26-themixnet-5d218271e0d3b.jpg

He looks about as bad after the Gustafsson fight

20130921104242_cccc.JPG

Kind of insane nobody has been able to really get on the inside and put a good one on him.. It's just Jon does such a great job at managing distance I don't think anyone will ever be able to knock him out. Maybe at hw if he does move up but who knows?

Everyone talking about Santos should keep in mind it wasn't Thiago who looked that great. It was Jones who barely did more than Thiago. That was one of the shittiest championship fights we saw last year. The reason it was close was Thiago did very little and Jones barely did more.

Back