Joe Rogan is a hypocrite

23:59 : You can't call a fighter a quitter, cowboy had a BROKEN NOSE!!

00:00 : OMG Chavez junior is such a shame for boxing he quit just because of a BROKEN NOSE by a headbutt!

GIVE US TIMESTAMPS

Some of the time Joe tells you what he really thinks(this changes some times with reflection), some of the time he tells you what Dana/UFC tells him to say, & some of the time he just says stuff for entertainment purposes.
There is no way all that is going to be in agreement.

Funny.

Cowboy himself said he didn't break anything.

Rogan being Rogan once again, boy has he ever shit the bed the last couple years.

He knows WME wants to replace him with SAS, which is why Rogaine started that shit storm with SAS, going back and forth on Twitter or whatever it was.

Rogan shook about job security confirmed.
Lol I highly doubt Stephen A. is pressed to take a new permanent gig with the UFC. It would be like going from big restaurant chef to fry cook at Mickey D's

00:00 : OMG Chavez junior is such a shame for boxing he quit just because of a BROKEN NOSE by a headbutt!

lol In the same podcast he dropped another hypocritical gem. Here he's mocking people that think Conor would have a chance against Manny. Literally sounds like he's mocking himself hyping up Conor/Floyd.

He will change his opinion depending on who's on the podcast that day.

People will lose their shit when he's not commentating anymore. Even the people who don't like him now will miss him. He's one of the best at what he does.

It takes a certain level of narcissism to be a successful public figure like him. Narcissists are always hypocrites.

So we’re just ignoring the fact that Cowboy got rocked, dropped, and the ref intervened, but Chavez said No Mas in between rounds? I mean that’s the definition of quitting is it not?

Cowboy got finished by Conor.

Chavez Jr. quit between rounds.

these are the facts.
You argue like a 5-year-old.

It's not as if Cerrone hasn't a history of quitting.

Technically, Cerrone didn't quit when he blew his nose. The doctor called it.

Technically, the 5-year-old waving his hands in his sister's face didn't touch her.

I hope you are trolling, because what kind of idiot posts shit like this thinking anyone actually buys it?

You argue like a 5-year-old.

It's not as if Cerrone hasn't a history of quitting.

Technically, Cerrone didn't quit when he blew his nose. The doctor called it.

Technically, the 5-year-old waving his hands in his sister's face didn't touch her.

I hope you are trolling, because what kind of idiot posts shit like this thinking anyone actually buys it?
argue? there is no argument. like i said these are the facts.

you're the one saying meaningless shit about a 5-year-old waving their hands in their sister's face and saying "Technically, Cerrone didn't quit when he blew his nose. The doctor called it." as if to say he blew his nose on purpose to forfeit the fight because you can read minds.

you're a dumbfuck.

11:59 pm : You can't call a fighter a quitter, cowboy had a BROKEN NOSE!!

12:00 am : OMG Chavez junior is such a shame for boxing he quit just because of a BROKEN NOSE by a headbutt!

The Irony is you take anybody that seriously

Haha yea, Cowboy said he didn't even have a broken nose so........ he quit with a 'hurt nose'?
Rogan is a goose

People will lose their shit when he's not commentating anymore. Even the people who don't like him now will miss him. He's one of the best at what he does.

He's more disposable now than ever.
As they start to bring guys who improve and get better
I dont miss him that much anymore when he's not there.

He slowly being fazed out and cruz cormier bisping etc are doing more.

I used to think he was irreplaceable but now not so much both from a knowledge and entertainment perspective

Back