Joe Rogan is a hypocrite

i didn't actually watch the Chavez Jr. Jacobs fight, but from what it sounds like i'm gonna guess there was a pause in the action and Jr. made the choice to quit fighting.

Cowboy had no choice.
no that is not the case.
Cowboy could fight a very different way if he wanted to, he chose his movements very well and so took the dive. You can clearly see him fold and wait for the referee to stop the fight.

So both chose to quit.

All humans are hypocrites

no that is not the case.
Cowboy could fight a very different way if he wanted to, he chose his movements very well and so took the dive. You can clearly see him fold and wait for the referee to stop the fight.

So both chose to quit.
yeah okay

<36>
giphy.gif

Joe Rogan is a liar, a cuck and he still needs to be brought to justice for crying over Ronda Rousey wtf was that

So, Chavez Jr shouldn't have quit because:
- he is mexican, even though his nose was broken
- his father is Chavez Sr

These are his arguments. So if he was black or Russian and his father was a garbage man, it should have been fine to quit?

But Cowboy didn't folded because:
- his face was smashed (yet, nothing broken)
- he faced one of the biggest punchers in the sport
- he has the most wins in UFC
- he has the most fights in UFC
- he has the most finishes in UFC

All these arguments fail.
Having the most wins, finishes and fights doesn't matter when it comes to one single fight.
His faced wasn't smashed. Rory's face was smashed when he got lawlered.
Sakuraba's face was smashed many times.
That's a smashed face.
He faced one of the biggest punchers in the sport = many do, Nate did it also, Max did it.

Yet, I don't think it's normal to call them quiters in a macking way.

Yeah, Chavez quit. He could have fought with a broken nose. Very low chances of beating Jacobs with the risk of getting KTFO and having an impact on your future fights. Yes, maybe money made him a little weaker than his father. Still the man is a top boxer and an ex-champion. Why would you throw things at him? Just because you didn't get 21 more minutes of entertainment? Seriously?

Yes, Cowboy folded mentally and he is known for doing it in other fights (e.g. Nate fight). But is it that bad? Does it make him less of a fighter? He has many, many entertaining fights, wins or losses.
Also, his prime is gone. I don't know what people expected. To KO Conor with a high kick? Come on!

Some say the fight was fixed. Anything is possible, but we have no way of knowing it for sure. There is no proof, nada.

okay after watching Chavez Jr. vs Jacobs, Chavez Jr. kept whining and complaining to the referee over literally. FUCKING. NOTHING.
i didn't see a single headbutt or elbow/forearm land.

giphy.gif

this gif (of Chavez Jr.'s father, if you're retarded) is from that fight. i think it says a lot.

{<jordan}

Correction:
Rogan is moderate shill.

Joe has the “im a comedian” get out of jail free card. He also admits to being an idiot all the time.

joe rogan is very good at making people think like him

he convinced ppl bigfoot was real and shroom trek protects from ebola

WTF are these timestamps?

Listened to video for 2 mins, didn't hear either quote.

I assume TS is a liar now.

Back