Joe Rogan: "Holly Holm and Geromaine deRandamie are arguably the 2 best strikers in all of MMA"

In all fairness they both are multiple world champions in (kick)boxing, i dont think any male MMA fighter can say that (correct me if i'm wrong).

That said... there are better male strikers imo... but as far as accomplishments in striking go he is right.
Ludwig, JWP, Souwer, Aerts, JLB, Hunt, Overeem, Tyrone Spong etc all have way better pedigrees

Rogan needs a hype limiter

fbz_b0cac4e62acd4141436541f0081ee0db.jpg

Meh. He says the same thing about Joanna whenever she fights. Classic Rogan bullshit hype.

Except he didn't say that.

He said they are potentially the two most decorated strikers in the UFC. Holm is 18 time boxing champ, de Randemie is a 10 time Muay Thai champ, so he's not wrong.

This thread is full of people losing their shit over something that didn't even happen.

Fucking Sherdog man.
Nope he didn't say decorated. Stop twisting things to suit your narrative.

The level of striking in many female striking sports like boxing is comparable to local golden gloves for men, while some like JJ are legit. So the accomplishments don't always tell the whole story.

Yes, he says that in the preview for the next card.

He doesn't qualify the claim by saying wmma. In all of mma, Holm and a woman I can't remember seeing are now the 2 best strikers ever, arguably.

Fuck Anderson Silva, Joe says these 2 are the best now arguably.

And they're replacing Goldberg?! wtf!
Arguably a steaming bowl of shit is better than ice cream. Arguably

Tell me then o knowledgeable one.
he promotes the fights - so he makes each fight sound like its a big deal - its not really his opinions, though im sure he tries to be honest whenever possible

he promotes the fights - so he makes each fight sound like its a big deal - its not really his opinions, though im sure he tries to be honest whenever possible
Nah. He flat out lies like that turd Dana.

Other things are successfully promoted without flat out lies.

Rogan honestly they may be, did you see "neo" Cruz's punching form?

Nah. He flat out lies like that turd Dana.

Other things are successfully promoted without flat out lies.
well, im sure he feels he can aggressively defend his opinions, if he says something - hes pretty good at that - but he does stretch in order to sell fights - i think its weird for people because rogan is typically a guy who speaks his mind honestly, and in this case he is a ufc infomercial - so peoiple have a hard time w that

Back