Joe Rogan hits a new low with over-hyping

I do the exact opposite.
In regards to him as a comedian, I never really laughed at anything he said.

I didn't either, until I saw Rocky Mountain High, gotta admit that's a good, new special.

Rogan is an idiot who thinks he knows something about box because he ordered some Willy Pep DVDs from amazon.

Then on his podcast him and Eddie Bravo talk about Kimbo Slice saving the HW box division.

Joe Rogan knows as much about boxing as Vadim Finkelstein knows about Nascar.

I was listening to the Eddie bravo podcast (last time ever) with him and Joe talking about Jones/DC, and Eddie doesn't know SHIIIIT about MMA.

The guy couldn't even remember Ronda Rouseys name.

When & where did he say this, was it on his podcast?

Its his job, and im sure he doesnt come up with everything up himself in these promos

Yeah it takes time to perfect the craft and conor is in his way and you say he's only been in the ufc for however long ? You do know he was fighting professionally before he fought in the ufc . Mcgregor looks like he has a chance to be one of the greatest . Why is it crazy to think that he can be to his sport as Ali was in his ?

I do the exact opposite.
In regards to him as a comedian, I never really laughed at anything he said.

Oh no, his comedy is shit. I mean his podcast and commentating. His podcast, depending on who he has as a guest can provide some hilarious moments and some of the shit that comes out of his mouth ...

Comparing McGregor to Sugar Ray Leonard and Muhammad Ali was absurd at completely out of line. Leonard starting boxing at the age of 13, Ali at the age of 12. These guys put everything they had into perfecting their craft, and becoming all time greats in their sports. McGregor has been fighting in the UFC for like a month, and his notable wins are agains Poirer, whom has a chin made of glass, and Siver whom is basically a "guy" the UFC trots out to fill out cards. Joe, you are better than this

Way hyperbolic, both Rogan and your critique of it. It was bad, but come on, McGregor fight a month, Poirier a glass chin and Siver just a guy to fill out cards? None even close to being true. Conor started boxing at about the same age, are you saying he hasn't put everything into becoming a great fighter? I am sure he works plenty hard.

Rogan is a boxing fan, tf you talking about?

He doesn't understand anything about boxing. He just recites names and results. His striking analysis is horrendous. Him comparing Conor to SRR is just hilarious

He doesn't understand anything about boxing. He just recites names and results. His striking analysis is horrendous. Him comparing Conor to SRR is just hilarious

Im glad someone in here understand what kind of a fraud Rogan is when it comes to being a fen of box.

UFC needs to stop trying to piggy back off of boxing...They are different sports and many people who follow boxing...Do not appreciate the ufc trying to capitalize off of the Nostalgia that they have for Classic boxers/match-ups anyways. It's wasting your promotion $, to try to make these connections with boxing greats. As casual fans (who the UFC are targeting with these comparisions), don't take these comparisons seriously.

you gotta admit, for mma, connor is a bit unique in the buzz he's (they've) created in a pretty short time. now, he doesn't have a gold medal to go along with it, but at least it's not something they've thrown out repeatedly. the dude is unique. can't get overly offended at marketing. just be smart enough to know what you're hearing.

Conor is Irish, he was fighting before Ali and Leonard were even born.

Also, Conor bless.

Prime Ray Leonard in my opinion is maybe the best boxer of all time, joe is comparibg this guy to champions, Connor has not even fought for the belt yet

Back