Joe Rogan - "he's easily the striker that Chuck Liddell is"

Oh. I was watching UFC Unleashed earlier too. Yeah, what was up with that?

I don't hold anything against you for smoking so much weed, but damn Joe.

Just without the knockout power you know? Rogan is blinded by nostalgica.

lol. Chuck knocked randy the fuck out twice when he got wise to the natural's head movement and started baiting him into chases. Plus, Chuck had some decent kicks.

tumblr_mvgdmhrMYT1s99dcoo1_400.gif

Oh. I was watching UFC Unleashed earlier too. Yeah, what was up with that?

If you watch Chuck vs Randy 1, Randy clearly outstrikes Chuck in that fight. In fact Randy beat Chuck everywhere in their first fight. By the time their 2nd fight rolled around Chuck figured out what he had to do to beat Couture. But it wasn't an erroneous statement at the time it was made.

When is this quote from? I know Rogan says that exact quote during Randy vs Chuck 1... But he is referring to either Maurice Smith or Pedro Rizzo.

Randy beat the fuck out of Liddell in their first fight. Saying what Joe said was not out of line at that current time.

disagree with rogan overall...chuck obviously got the one up on randy based on the last 2 fights.

...BUT I also don't forget watching live (what I believe was randy's lhw debut) Randy absolutely owning Liddell both on the feet and ground in their 1st fight, sparking one of the best upsets I've seen to this day.

If you watch Chuck vs Randy 1, Randy clearly outstrikes Chuck in that fight. In fact Randy beat Chuck everywhere in their first fight. By the time their 2nd fight rolled around Chuck figured out what he had to do to beat Couture. But it wasn't an erroneous statement at the time it was made.

chuck was coming of an injury wasnt he going into the first fight? broken ankle or something i think.

Joe Rogan has never been a reliable voice when it comes to striking

Thank you for this.

lol. Chuck knocked randy the fuck out twice when he got wise to the natural's head movement and started baiting him into chases. Plus, Chuck had some decent kicks.

That's very true, but you can't discount the eye-jabbing before that!

Don't know when he said that, but Randy did indeed out strike Chuck in their first fight.

Didn't Randy win by tko in their first fight?

Anyways, Chuck vs Jeremy Horn 2 was one of my favorite Chuck Liddell fights.

Loved how he picked him apart.

Back