News Joe Rogan height finally revealed

I have unfortunately looked into it a little bit too much and the dude for sure 100 percent is 5 foot 5 or maybe five foot 6 if he's wearing slips or whatever in his shoes. He's real short for sure, but not comically short like these photoshopped pictures of him or sherdoggers taking it too far. Also, it really wouldn't even begin to be a conversation at all if the dude wasn't claiming to be taller or this absolute alpha he pretends to be after one single beer.

hahaha, whoever did that is a legend, and probably a sherdogger. I love you

1810184949.jpg

this just in... mighty mouse johnson is 5'3.. lets pile on him

I have unfortunately looked into it a little bit too much and the dude for sure 100 percent is 5 foot 5 or maybe five foot 6 if he's wearing slips or whatever in his shoes. He's real short for sure, but not comically short like these photoshopped pictures of him or sherdoggers taking it too far. Also, it really wouldn't even begin to be a conversation at all if the dude wasn't claiming to be taller or this absolute alpha he pretends to be after one single beer.

he claims 5’8 yet is really 5’6 lol he deserves to be ridiculed for lying about his height.

Legit I think he is 5´6 in his prime MAYBE 5´7, but is now 5´5

Most likely he was probably 5´6 in prime and now 5´5

Back