Joe Rogan goes off on a fan during the last UFC tonight episode

This guy is a former MOD from Rogan's message board.

He got banned and since then created sub reddit where he post daily on multiple accounts insulting rogan. He made a twitter and message board doing the same.

This guy is a sociopath.

Holy shit it all makes sense now. Elbowtheice=Anon

You can't apply this with higher numbers, and we're talking higher here. That's why I chose 200 instead of 100 games. So statistically, the 10% chance of you correctly guessing will average down, and it won't be 10% anymore.

Same how 1:10 won't be 1:10 if there are 200 choices but it will be 1:200.

How can you not understand this concept?

It's the other way around, dummy. The higher the number, the higher the probability of the statistics being correct. If you for instance take ten people, maybe 5 will pick world of warcraft, which is not indicative of the real numbers. You're honestly so far off here I don't know what to tell you. Go get some sleep and come back or something.

LOL. You only have one chance to guess correctly, and there are 200 outcomes. Why are you even talking about multiple people?

How can you not understand that the variance is too big to state that there is 10% chance of making a correct call out of 200 outcomes?

I don't even... Are you trolling or do you really suck that much in math?

LOL. You only have one chance to guess correctly, and there are 200 outcomes. Why are you even talking about multiple people?

How can you not understand that the variance is too big to state that there is 10% chance of making a correct call out of 200 outcomes?

Jesus fucking christ, can you start reading what I write?

If I tell a random gamer that the game he plays the most is dota, then that is statistically MUCH MORE LIKELY than him playing quake, since a huge amount more people play dota than quake. Do you understand this or not? And yes, that's what's important here, not how many fucking games there are.

The mind of a sociopath, skewed to the core. Get a hold of yourself.

It's pretty cool to see posters like elbow steal my "steel headed, stubborn" gimmick.
Though, he also seems to be fighting some inner demons. This is interesting.

I won't be replying to you anymore. You can't handle the basic concept of odds and statistics. I'm done.

That's incredibly ironic. Not sure if a troll or just figured out how dumb his argument was.

It's pretty cool to see posters like elbow steal my "steel headed, stubborn" gimmick.
Though, he also seems to be fighting some inner demons. This is interesting.

Red-heart.png

You can't apply this with higher numbers, and we're talking higher here. That's why I chose 200 instead of 100 games. So statistically, the 10% chance of you correctly guessing will average down, and it won't be 10% anymore.

I can't make sense of this post, I think you have the law of large numbers ass backwards but I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions because I could see some reason to your argument if you were talking about mutual exclusivity.

If 10% of gamers play dota, but not necessarily exclusively, and you take a random gamer there will not be a 10% chance the last game he played was dota, it will be less than that. Even if this is what you were trying to say your posts make it clear you don't know what you're talking about.

On the other hand, if 10% of gamers favorite game is dota and you take a random gamer, there is a 10% chance his favorite game will be dota. The larger the sample size of gamers you take, the closer the sample statistic will approach the true 10%.

Choosing 200 vs 100 games is of no bearing in either case, except maybe in determining the relevant sample sizes required to estimate the true likelihoods or to perform Chi-Squared tests or other goodness of fits.

Im a psychiatrist and he definately gets off while thinking about Hendo and Brock double cockolding his wife, while he watches from the corner and cries.

What makes you think he's a cuckold? What jealousy does to some people is indeed crazy.

You could say the same about hero worship but that would just be more finger pointing. It seems like nobody can ever just have a somewhat negative opinion about something these days. It always has to be rooted in jealousy, being a hater, loser, angsty teen or something else. People who don't like something that others do are always seen as having problems. Maybe that's just part of consumer culture brainwashing. There's no need to take posts about Rogan as a personal attack or something that you should rush to defend. I kind of like the guy but he clearly has his faults.

There's nothing wrong with being a cuckold so long as everyone is consenting and happy with the situation.

You could say the same about hero worship but that would just be more finger pointing. It seems like nobody can ever just have a somewhat negative opinion about something these days. It always has to be rooted in jealousy, being a hater, loser, angsty teen or something else. People who don't like something that others do are always seen as having problems. Maybe that's just part of consumer culture brainwashing. There's no need to take posts about Rogan as a personal attack or something that you should rush to defend. I kind of like the guy but he clearly has his faults.

There's nothing wrong with being a cuckold so long as everyone is consenting and happy with the situation.

Okay. You manage to write an entire paragraph and yet completely avoid the question.

Your and HeexX ''intelligent'' math discussion started when you just stated an example that some people play internet games in their free time and some people laugh at fans of a person. This statement is true. After that your ridiculous math discussion starts where you both misunderstand each others post, and both pull number out of nowhere.

HeexX is wrong when he says that there's 10% chance to guess what online game someone is playing, just because there's about 10% of the online players that play DotA (which is correct).

If someone is guessing what GAME a person is playing, then the percentage chance of guessing correct is very low, as there is LOTS of online games to chose from. If however, someone is guessing what game a person is probably playing, THEN, guessing at DotA being the game, is a probable guess.

10% of online gamers playing dota does not equal there being 10% CHANCE for a person to play the game unless we're only talking about the most popular 10 games since after top 10, the percentages of those games being played are below 1% anyway.

HeexX: How many % of a number of online players playing a game does not equal the % of chance guessing what game a person is playing, unless the 10% of the total pool of online players people playing dota is derived from a statistic of 10 games total. Lets say you have 500 games and 10% of those PEOPLE playing all those 500 games play dota. That means 50 people out of 500 play Dota, however, it does not mean that there's 10% chance of guessing correctly if you guess at Dota, since there are 500 games in total and not 10. That gives you a 1 in 500 chance (0.2%) of guessing correctly as there are 500 options to choose from.

It all depends whether you are guessing what game someone is playing, or what the probability of the online gamer playing a certain game is. I mean you could pick out a pool of 30 people from the total pool of ALL online players and 15 of those might play Dota, that doesn't mean you have a 50% chance of guessing that they play Dota.

You elbowtheice are incorrect because you are confusing the number of games with the number of people playing a game. He's talking about the stastically average of 100 PEOPLE playing a game, not the statistical average of what game of 100 or 200 games are being played.

You are both talking about the two different things but replying to each other as if you are talking about the same thing which just makes both of you look stupid.

He is correct that if you ask for example 15 out of the total number of people what game they are playing, and then you ask lets say 1900 of the total number of people what game THEY are playing, the answers of the 1900 number of people will be closer to statistical average of 10% playing dota, since 1900 is closer to the total number of people playing games than 15.

The higher amount of people you ask, the closer you will get to the statistical average of those people playing a game.

I'm sorry if you're so intellectually inferior and don't understand my above-average intelligence.

This guy has to be fucking trolling? But by the the obvious fixation of Joe Rogan I seriously doubt he's a troll.

LOL Dota is the most played game on the Internet. This is pretty much like saying I was on facebook yesterday. Your intelligence level is showing. :icon_lol:

"Lets state something without any basis whatsoever as a fact"
Just by using a search function called ''Google'' I found out that League of Legends (shitty game) is actually the most played game on the internet.
Second is World of Warcraft, and third is Minecraft. Dota isn't even in the fucking top10, but hey, dota is the most played game on the internet, right? But personally speaking I think it should be because it's one of the best PC games in the world IMO.

Somewhat negative is completely understandable, but is that what you think Elbow is exhibiting? I'm not rushing to Rogan's defense, there are plenty of people who have dropped into this thread, voiced their disdain and left, which is a rational and appropriate response, I haven't seen too many people vilifying them because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

You could say the same about hero worship but that would just be more finger pointing.

Not really, there are rational people on both sides. I listen to Rogan's podcasts because I'm a fan, I enjoy it.

Other people don't listen to Rogan's podcasts and avoid the man because they don't like him, perfectly reasonable.

Then there's a third category, which Elbow falls into, someone who despises Rogan, yet is even more fanatical than most fans. He is immersed, knee deep in Rogan's podcast, twitter, reddit etc just so he can justify his hatred. That's bizarre behavior and imo can best be explained by one of

jealousy, being a hater, loser, angsty teen or something else.

The comeback "hey you're just as obsessed" doesn't make sense because I'm a fan, I admit that, that's why I listen to his podcasts. I don't use it to fuel hate.

Can you see the distinction?

Your and HeexX ''intelligent'' math discussion started when you just stated an example that some people play internet games in their free time and some people laugh at fans of a person. This statement is true. After that your ridiculous math discussion starts where you both misunderstand each others post, and both pull number out of nowhere.

HeexX is wrong when he says that there's 10% chance to guess what online game someone is playing, just because there's about 10% of the online players that play DotA (which is correct).

If someone is guessing what GAME a person is playing, then the percentage chance of guessing correct is very low, as there is LOTS of online games to chose from. If however, someone is guessing what game a person is probably playing, THEN, guessing at DotA being the game, is a probable guess.

10% of online gamers playing dota does not equal there being 10% CHANCE for a person to play the game unless we're only talking about the most popular 10 games since after top 10, the percentages of those games being played are below 1% anyway.

HeexX: How many % of a number of online players playing a game does not equal the % of chance guessing what game a person is playing, unless the 10% of the total pool of online players people playing dota is derived from a statistic of 10 games total. Lets say you have 500 games and 10% of those PEOPLE playing all those 500 games play dota. That means 50 people out of 500 play Dota, however, it does not mean that there's 10% chance of guessing correctly if you guess at Dota, since there are 500 games in total and not 10. That gives you a 1 in 500 chance (0.2%) of guessing correctly as there are 500 options to choose from.

It all depends whether you are guessing what game someone is playing, or what the probability of the online gamer playing a certain game is. I mean you could pick out a pool of 30 people from the total pool of ALL online players and 15 of those might play Dota, that doesn't mean you have a 50% chance of guessing that they play Dota.

I never said there's a 10% chance to guess what online game someone is playing. I said IF you were to guess that someone was playing dota in a specific timeframe out of a statistically significant group of players that each had played one title in that timeframe, you'd be right in about one tenth of your tries. That's all my argument was. No need to get crazy and call me a retard.

I never said there's a 10% chance to guess what online game someone is playing. I said IF you were to guess that someone was playing dota in a specific timeframe out of a statistically significant group of players that each had played one title in that timeframe, you'd be right in about one tenth of your tries. That's all my argument was. No need to get crazy and call me a retard.

Actually edited my post 30seconds after to ''look stupid'' instead of ''retard'' :)

xKHw7qN.jpg

Another gem by a cuckold enthusiast. Insulting someone because of their looks while he's a bald insecure midget with horrible stand up.

dude youre a legit stalker

for the other people reading this (including mods) that is not some weak insult, im telling you hes literally a total creep. the guy had over 75k posts on rogans forum. hes gone totally off the rails in hater stalker mode. hes been banned. now he dedicates his time to martial art forums and reddit. this is day 3 in this thread where hes dropped close to 100 hate bombs

i will give him credit though. although hes a disaster of a human being his trolling abilities are far better than most

perhaps we should screen cap some more posts from the rogan board where people break down what an actual psychopath this guy is?

Can you see the distinction?

I can but I look at pretty much all of the posts on here as only being about 50% serious or less. It's the only way not to go crazy on this message board and let someone you'll never even see face to face ruin your day. I feel the same way even about my own negative opinions. They're only half serious, really. I don't actually hate guys like Jon Jones no matter how much I say I don't like him. Likewise, I don't really hate anyone I respond to in a negative way on here. If my friends were all into MMA I wouldn't need to come here. We're all gaining something from the interactions we have with each other even when we don't realise it. We're like one giant circle of dysfunctional friends.

The weird thing about communicating on the internet is that it narrows and amplifies your interests and opinions to such a degree that it seems like they're the only things you ever talk about. I could make a few threads about how much I dislike Jones' tactics and it would seem like I'm obsessed when really, talking about Jones makes up less than 1% of my average day.

The stuff about Rogan being an unfunny cuckold dwarf is just playful banter in a way. I'm sure elbowtheice wouldn't wish death upon the guy. Rogan is a snake oil salesman, though. That's my one true sticking point with him, cuckold or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back