Social Joe Rogan declares war on big tech

Bullshit.

I didn't tune in because he was on youtube.
Yeah cause you're a hardcore mma fan on Sherdog. I'm not talking about you bozo. Can you name another internet star that got their big break from Vimeo or DailyMotion? lol I'm talking about how someone amasses literally over a billion total views on content that amounts to a steroidal stoner talking in a room at shock-guests.

Exactly.

People making this about "well he's getting paid over at spotify etc." or anything else are missing the point.

He's going to have more leeway in the guests he brings in and the content he puts out. If you don't like him, great, don't tune in. But at least now he appears to have more freedom in the content he creates and makes buku money to do so. Now if he's also able to bring a larger audience over to spotify to acutally challenge youtube; good. Competition is a good thing.
Dude he has multiple videos on Youtube with tens of millions of views each at this very minute making him money featuring one of society's greatest fucking scumbag school shooter hoax artist shitbags Alex Jones. Yeah bro, sure tell me all about how he needs more leeway on the types of guests he is allowed to feature. :rolleyes:

Yeah cause you're a hardcore mma fan on Sherdog. I'm not talking about you bozo. Can you name another internet star that got their big break from Vimeo or DailyMotion? lol I'm talking about how someone amasses literally over a billion total views on content that amounts to a steroidal stoner talking in a room at shock-guests.

There's plenty of guys that fit that description that also put content out on youtube yet they don't have as large of a following. Why isn't youtube making them big?

Dude he has multiple videos on Youtube with tens of millions of views each at this very minute making him money featuring one of society's greatest fucking scumbag school shooter hoax artist shitbags Alex Jones. Yeah bro, sure tell me all about how he needs more leeway on the types of guests he is allowed to feature. :rolleyes:

He needs more leeway and got paid a good price for it. If his success and viewership is all due to youtube, then you should go ahead and write a email to spotify and let them know the mistake they're making.

I love freedom bro. I don't like censorship. If you don't like Alex Jones or Joe Rogan, great. Don't tune in.

All ya'll complaining about "so and so said this! Censorship! Censorship! De-platform!" Sound like a bunch of Karen's with too much sand in their vaginas

Last edited:
The irony of that claim is that the only times Rogan has really tucked his tail are when Alex Jones targeted him, and when the bro patrol decided he wasn’t tough enough on that Twitter dork.

I mean, when has he had issues with YouTube, other than getting pulverised with dislikes when he has someone from the left or a woman on the show.

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaand...... welcome to the internet. The land of trashing people they’ll never be as successful as. Oh and with anonymity behind a computer screen.

There are alot of real pieces of shit who are rich.

Hell. I'll say more rich people are pieces of shit than arent.

According to Alex Jones, Rogan's move from youtube to spotify is because he's sick of google's censorship and woke brainwash. Supposedly his first guest on spotify is to be none other than Alex Jones, followed by Elon Musk who has also declared war on big tech, cancel culture and leftist thought control.
87dc2fcc65aa3c029b44e81f43bf782e.gif

just watched a clip yesterday of joe saying jones is full of shit, it had nothing to do with fighting "the man" or whatever
So.. you're telling me that something that went from Rogan, through Alex Jones, through Tim Pool wasn't actually accurate? No, it can't be.

So.. you're telling me that something that went from Rogan, through Alex Jones, through Tim Pool wasn't actually accurate? No, it can't be.
my face when i read OP

tenor.gif

I think Alex Jones is a total goof, but people trying to take his voice away are even worse than him.
I agree, I tried to listen to info wars once and couldn't get through 5 minutes of his blabber. Then I did something really crazy. I didn't complain about him existing, I didn't have post traumatic stress, I didn't petition to have him silenced.... I just turned it off and stopped listening.

It was amazing, once I turned it off I could no longer hear his voice or see his face. I think more people should try this strategy when confronted with content they dislike.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

The dude made tens of millions of dollars smoking weed, talking about DMT, and interviewing people like Alex Jones on his youtube. Stop pretending like the guy hasn't been given an extremely favorable platform for years. Rogan would literally be nothing if not for Youtube being such a good and widely used product that put his content out for billions of people to potentially watch.

Because Joe Rogan was a bum before Youtube? Didn't do anything before his podcast? Is that your angle here?

There are alot of real pieces of shit who are rich.

Hell. I'll say more rich people are pieces of shit than arent.

VERY debatable and opinion filled so it’s pointless to even type that.

For instance there are guys out there that trash popular comedians but give Takashi Six Nine a free pass.

I'm noticing a common trait among the haters in this thread.

I don't understand how Tim Pool has such a following

If you wanted more free speech and less PC you would probably not go to a company with its HQ in Sweden.
Sweden's biggest forum has its servers in USA, to get around some of Sweden's restrictions when it comes to online opinions.
Flashback Forum bless

Best forum on the internet (sorry Sh*rdog)

I can see why Alex Jones is playing this up. Youtube banished his ass two years back. He's got beef. So Joe Rogan moving platforms is a power move in his warped mind. So he's going to go to town. Joe Rogan even said the post banned Alex Jones interview was OKed by Youtube and they even monetized it. It must really frost Jones. But Rogan isn't going to war, he's just cashing in. And maybe securing his show from scrutiny for having controversial guests.

I don't understand how Tim Pool has such a following

Because Youtube has pretty much de-algorhythmed, demonetized, and/or banned other libertarian/conservative channels to death that Tim Pool, who is more a fence sitter, is getting promoted.

I mean, look at Sargon of Akkad. Youtube has literally made it impossible for casual users to come across his channels without directly searching for it. He had amassed 960K subs before the shadowbanning. His main channel hasn't moved a needle since. Youtube recently found out about his short form channel and permanently demonetized it.

Last edited:
Back