Joe Rogan & crew predicted a while ago that Nate would hurt Conor for his antics

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
LOL is Joe ever right anymore? @5:15

Now watch the video below...LOL @ Conor,"He's going to call Nick and say baby we did it (red panty night reference)" as Nate sits their docile as ever.

There's still a couple weeks for it to come true.

There's still a couple weeks for it to come true.

Not really...I have a funny feeling Nate is just so happy over the pay day (as I am for him) that he doesn't want to risk anything at all pre-fight.

Well , the worst that Conor had for Diaz was saying that he loves the Diaz fighting spirit, that Nate throws gang signs with one hand while teaching kids jiu jitsu with the other, and that jake and Gil did roids... He didn't really have anything for nate

Well , the worst that Conor had for Diaz was saying that he loves the Diaz fighting spirit, that Nate throws gang signs with one hand while teaching kids jiu jitsu with the other, and that jake and Gil did roids... He didn't really have anything for nate
What did Diaz have? A random steroid claim?

What did Diaz have? A random steroid claim?
What does that have to do with this thread? I thought this was about rogan saying Diaz would hurt Connor for his "usual" antics? Conor didn't really have any antics today

What does that have to do with this thread? I thought this was about rogan saying Diaz would hurt Connor for his "usual" antics? Conor didn't really have any antics today
Oh okay, I misunderstood your post. My bad.

And called him out on "i don't give a fuck about my belt either"
He said he doesn't give a fuck about belte which is pretty obvious considering he's fighting Nate for nothing when he could sit out and wait for a title shot.

If Nate somehow Managed to win that would be the funniest thing ever. Not only would he start demanding more money, he would also just publicly shit on the UFC and their Marketing.

wow big prediction, Joe went out on a limb, Rogan is a fucking idiot

all you fanboys on both sides are hilarious trying to argue who "won" a fucking press conference lol

Rogan..who really listens to that guy anymore?
Good at UFC, sure.

But dreadful at podcasting.

Pretty sure Nate commented on this in an interview saying it was stupid

Back