Media Joe Rogan couldn't hide it anymore (Joe Rogan and Dan Hardy on Yoel vs Costa)

I am with Rogan on this!
iu
Bring in the Yoel!

Seems like a great podcast, love Dan hardy. gonna watch it later
I’ll give you some advice. I tried listening to it yesterday and the first 20 minutes are Rogan going on about how ideas are organisms and everything is connected. I’d skip ahead.

I just tried to watch this (the whole podcast) and within the first 3 minutes Rogan talks about how ideas are fucking lifeforms and similiar to fucking chimps.

The guy roided and smoked his brain to death.

Can't remember who it was but the sherdogger who said that rogan can't comprehend that for every successful idea there are millions of ideas cultivated by people that try their hardest and fail. You were so right about what you said about Rogan that I can't even listen to him interviewing Hardy, one of the best analysts anymore.

Sorry for the rant but damn.

If Joe gave me $100 I'd bet half on both Costa and Romero. Can't choose.

One grown man calling another daddy...
<{clintugh}>

Why is every other out of Rogan's mouth "F**K" or some variance of that? Does anybody on here talk like that? I always was told that swearing is an ignorant persons way of expressing themselves. Just curious, because NOBODY I know talks like that.:confused:

Don't ever join the military you will be in shock for the rest of your life lol

Well, see...he posts the entire JRE video to get Rogan more clicks. No cliffs, no summary. Then he mumbles some vague shit in the subject line that you can't understand. So you have to watch some random amount of video of a modern day Che Guevera/Phineas Barnum to figure out some more vague shit.

I didn't watch it but just a guess says they spend 5 stoned minutes hypothesizing about the size of Romero's dick.

Cool story TS.
jre gets millions of views per episode regardless of the ts. lmao u sound retarded

lmao you cant link that shit with a straight face.

Let me give you a hint: there is a big difference between knowing lots of ways to swear and actually swearing a lot.
lmao you cant link that shit with a straight face.

Let me give you a hint: there is a big difference between knowing lots of ways to swear and actually swearing a lot.
Didn’t even read it. First hit on a google search.

Back