Media Joe Rogan couldn't hide it anymore (Joe Rogan and Dan Hardy on Yoel vs Costa)

You guys have an unhealthy obsession with what Rogan says.

Hide what dumbie? at least give us cliffs or the point you're trying to make

Seems like a great podcast, love Dan hardy. gonna watch it later

I don't get it.

Well, see...he posts the entire JRE video to get Rogan more clicks. No cliffs, no summary. Then he mumbles some vague shit in the subject line that you can't understand. So you have to watch some random amount of video of a modern day Che Guevera/Phineas Barnum to figure out some more vague shit.

I didn't watch it but just a guess says they spend 5 stoned minutes hypothesizing about the size of Romero's dick.

Cool story TS.

Rogan when Romero walks out tonight:
giphy.gif

Joe Rogan is braindead as fuck.

"if I give you a hundred dollars" Gee granpa can i get some candy with it?

"Get outta there, Alan. Don't let him do this to you."
-The "unbiased" Joe Rogan

Did he just call them daddy ?

Why is every other out of Rogan's mouth "F**K" or some variance of that? Does anybody on here talk like that? I always was told that swearing is an ignorant persons way of expressing themselves. Just curious, because NOBODY I know talks like that.:confused:

Rogan really looks like a 10th planet bjj black belt potato.

Why is every other out of Rogan's mouth "F**K" or some variance of that? Does anybody on here talk like that? I always was told that swearing is an ignorant persons way of expressing themselves. Just curious, because NOBODY I know talks like that.:confused:
I had to speak like this when I was a corrections officer, the inmates didn’t comprehend being spoken to as normal adults...lol, no jk.

I had a law professor (from Harvard, no less) who talked like that. I think she thought it would make her connect better with her students. It was a bit strange.

Back