Joe Rogan confirmed 5’11”

Bernie height frauds as well, here is him next to 6'0" Biden. I was going to vote for him before I realized this.

Bernie does have those Phil Davis shoulders going on though.

If Bernie would just correct his horrible posture he'd be like 6'4"

Joe rogan for sure wears boots with high heels on them. Hes 5’7 at best.

I've got the chance to meet Joe Rogan in person and he's definitely 5'5. The person I was with at the time was 5'7 and was noticeably taller than Joe

Maybe Joe has good and bad height days? He might have a height range between 5'4 and 5'11. Causes lots of confusion and retardation around here I've noticed.

I met Joe at UFC 200, I'm 5'11" and he was no shit like 6-7" shorter than me and I didn't have shoes on.
Why would you not have shoes on....?at a UFC event? Unless you had sandals in which case no one wants to see male feet in public

False. SAS is 6’1. Rogan is like 5’4.

A0315000-2394-48DF-A414-A3E8BC5F9304.jpeg

With the amount of Rogan height threads we've had, it's disappointing that we still haven't settled this.

Why would you not have shoes on....?at a UFC event? Unless you had sandals in which case no one wants to see male feet in public

It's more comfortable and I don't care what others want to see.

Dude Bernie is almost 117 years old.
There’s no way those aren’t linebacker style pads glued into the shoulders of his jacket.

Bernie height frauds as well, here is him next to 6'0" Biden. I was going to vote for him before I realized this.

Bernie does have those Phil Davis shoulders going on though.

Back