Joe Rogan commentary stinks

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Joe and Goldie laid the way for up and comer commentators like DC etc.

Just because you've been a fighter doesn't mean you're gonna have the know how kr expertise to be a sporting commentator.

He’s noticeably much worse tonight than usual. Him and DC have been absolutely off in every fight tonight.

Though Joe does sounds high as balls.
:D

Everytime any punch lands he screams “ OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!l” wtf
What do you wanna know? The exact speed the punch landed? The force measured with high tech commentary?

You're not blind dude.

I'll take Joe's obsession with leg kicks, barely put in submissions and over-excitement about completely pedestrian strikes, over Felder's comedy stylings, Cruz's cuntiness or Hardy's douchiness.

Thank god the Mods deleted that stupid DC Thread, a stupid and pointless thread about Race that was WELL on it's way to getting 10 plus pages talking about Race instead of the FUCKING Fights.

On topic, Joe Rogan's commentary is definitely hit or miss.

Completely agree. And his fucking, "wooooowwwww" as if he's Owen Wilson. This isn't your stand-up show and it's not funny. Throw in his fetish for all things black male and his penchant for getting in guys' faces after they fought hard and telling them they should have lost and the guy can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. Can't stand the guy.

What substances do you think Rogan has in his system when commentating? Sure a little alcohol and some weed dont you think? Wouldnt have anything against it actually but just curious.

Seems like Joe and the UFC have drifted apart. It’s increasingly clear tonight. Rogan doesn’t fit in anymore, and doesn’t seem particularly amped to be there.

He nut-hugs one guy SO HARD... it’s tough to objectively watch. Jouban I thought was winning the. Whole fight and Joe keeps yapping about Golden... OH HE HURT HIM!!!! Bullshit!

Back