Joe Rogan CANNOT fight, videos of him getting Alpha'd

He's a bitch, a liar and a serial lover of BBC. I'm surprised he dislikes SAS, normally he'd be in front of that guy on his knees ready to be a bitch.
He only likes physically dominant muscular males.

It might help him in basketball, because he isn't capable of delivering a punch.
Rogan kos Smith Marciano or Mike Tyson style.

Smith just has bad genetics.

That footage is literally one of the greatest gifts we've had in the last century. I've been laughing so damn hard.

Yeah.....I don't think Rogaine was going 100% there.

I'm sure I could take Rogan....with a 2x4.....when he's not looking.

why are people that surprised? sure, it's sparring but look at the difference between John Wayne Parr and Rogan's movements and positions in relation to the opponent. John Wayne Parr is always in the right place at the right time, his hands are always at the right place at the right time and his head is also.

Rogan on the other hand is fighting like anyone on the street would. he's walking directly into Parr, zero cutting angles, zero feints, zero head movement, even his punches are ugly. he whiffs the left hook to the body and overall his sense of distance and timing is all off.

Joe Rogan can kick hard, and pretty fast, but that doesn't mean he's an expert on landing those kicks on a human being.

He didn't. that's what so hilarious. Somebody else leaked it but people thought Stephen did.
O my goodness, that is embarrassing.

Why the heck would he even film it? Its worse than the one Snoop dog had.

O my goodness, that is embarrassing.

Why the heck would he even film it? Its worse than the one Snoop dog had.

I'm wondering who the fuck leaked it... He says it was leaked. And he claims it was a post shoulder surgery test# which is of course total BS...

Snoop dogg has tears in his eyes.

Molly Querim would KO Rogan.

SVP would put Rogan in the hospital.

76vji5d72iq11.jpg
This picture always makes me laugh, because he's so insecure about his height that he's wearing shoes at the beach.

Stephen A DOES look silly regardless of how Rogan looks, and Rogan DOES know more about fighting that Stephan A.

Just because you can find footage of Rogan playing around with pro's and not looking great doesn't mean any of the previous sentence is not true. Stephen A looks like a goof against a non-resisting pad. Joe looks not so great against professional fighters in light sparring and grab ass horsing around.

Even with his messed up hips I would bet money that Coleman handles the TS like a grown ass man handles a bratty child. It would look something like this:
giphy.gif

I also think that Joe murders Stephen in a fight, regardless of size. Neither of them are pros but Joe has far more real training and real competition experience than Smith does.

Back