Joe Rogan breaks down in tears on JRE during Ronda interview -vid

Oh, yeah, thanks for warning me. This is sherdog, you gotta pretend you

Dude has a straight up kindergarten crush on ronda. As dominant and impressive as she is, it's still no where near that serious.

Rogan need to get off of Ronda's nuts. I was a big time fan but this, his Talking Monkeys In Space wasn't that funny and he's just into too much philosophical BS. He went overboard on the drugs and now he's got brain damage.

I do find this weird. The more I listen to his podcast the less I respect his opinions and intellect.

What "intellect"? He comes off as an idiot trying to sound smart and spouting bioscience and conspiracy theories out the ass.

it's not that special. and of all the big fights...Bethe. weed. or love. or both.

kRrkfUU.gif

I like him and enjoy his stuff from time to time, but like everyone I've ever been a fan of in any capacity, I never agreed 100% with every single thing they ever said/did/thought. That's what people have to keep in mind.

Also ya this is getting ridiculous. He has some very strong opinions, I'll say that much.

Dude needs to change his manpon.

Video description: An emotional Joe Rogan breaks down in tears as he talks about how Rousey's win over a tomato can in Brazil was history making.

I'm seriously crying while I laugh, my co-workers thought I went insane hahahha best laugh in weeks.

Sorry but I'm not want to be a dick at all but this stuff is just plain ridiculous....

His love for the Halflings' leaf has clouded his mind.

Back