Joe Rogan breaks down in tears on JRE during Ronda interview -vid

Rogan has gone full retard.. I wonder how much Hondas PR team are paying him.

Lay of the testosterone Joe, it's fucking up your hormone levels.

pzEGC.gif

not that big of a deal, not worthy of 10 pages of hate posts.

The old Joe Rogan podcasts were great, but they are hard to watch now.

I think Joe over estimates how popular Ronda actually is. She's not even a house hold name. I work with maybe a staff of fifty and of that group maybe 2 other guys will know who she is.

[YT]B6REXUXGCGs[/YT]

What a sucky era we are now in; where we think a chick with 12 fights is god's gift to fighting. People in decades past, would literally be rolling in laughter at that thought. Imagine, being in Sugar ray robinson's era and hearing that crap? Go google Robinsons record. See what the greatest fighter who ever lived and what his record was. That guy was like 130-1 at one time. if you think Ali fought killers, That's nothing compared to what Robinson fought.

That's why I laugh at mayweather claiming to be the best ever. It's laughable. That guy fought hundreds of times. Back in the day where they actually went 15 rounds, not the pussy 12, they do now. The wars he had with Jake Lamotta, was beyond anything today's world can even understand. If you think roy jones jr. was fast, hit hard and was elusive? Go watch robinson at his best. That guy put jones to shame.

okay well, maybe they didn't land on the moon? and come on who doesn't get their ninja turtles mixed up once in a while? The man talks for 2-3 hours 2-3 times a week on a public forum and that's the best you could come up with?

Well we did land on the moon.

Furthermore these statements were all in rather quick succession so in the 40 or so minutes I listened to him he spouted two gems of nonsensical wisdom.

Don't want to go out of my way to knock the guy however is not simply not an intellectual.

He also called Ronda a 10. Somebody needs to make a thread on that. You guys will have a great time with it.:)

You're kidding??

If you happened to be around some good looking women who often got hit on then you know exactly how they are talking about "these" guys.

I bet that she and her BFF talk something like:

BFF:
"Ronda, I think he's really deep into you. Why else talks he about crying about your moments and stuff. He also said that you're a 10."

Ronda:
"I know, he really likes me, no question about it. But he's cute and cool, I like him, but he is a little weirdo."

Best way to lose all your manly respect in the eyes of women.

Why? What made him cry??

Disgusting. I listen to most of his podcasts but I skipped this one because I already a feeling it was gonna be him sucking Ronda's penis big time.

I usually appreciate Rogan as a commentator and I like his podcast as well. However, this was insanely horrendous. It's not even possible to list all the aspects which turn this into a moment of Apocalypse Now-Marlon Brandoesque-horror. The horror....

Back