Joe Rogan breaks down in tears on JRE during Ronda interview -vid

Ufc, seriously, get shot of this fucking idiot and install Anik & Stann full-time. This is really pitiful.

Long time Rogan supported here but starting to agree with you. Up until you said Anik. What the fuck is wrong with you?

People get really mad and lambaste a dude because of what he gets emotional over? Who gives two shits if he tears up, nothing wrong with emotions coming to the surface. All you insecure idiots have repressed emotions and are probably being passive aggro cowards to people that know you. Really insulting his intellect? His fucking cajones? Sherdog has gone full fucking retard. The UG > Shertards.

He is crying at the historical relevance of Ronda beating Bethe, let that sink in.

anik does a good job but i prefer rogan,hes way more exciting to listen to.

That was one of the saddest things I've seen in a while. The dude is overcome with bullshit.

This is correct.
I tried his podcast however in the same episode he spoke how he believes that man did not land on the moon in 1969, furthermore he said Leonardo Da Vinci painted the Sistine chapel.

okay well, maybe they didn't land on the moon? and come on who doesn't get their ninja turtles mixed up once in a while? The man talks for 2-3 hours 2-3 times a week on a public forum and that's the best you could come up with?

Ufc, seriously, get shot of this fucking idiot and install Anik & Stann full-time. This is really pitiful.

dude rogans an amazing commentator and his mma knowledge is impeccable. He just tries to act like a deep guy and goes off on tangents trying to sound intelligent and educated about world issues. And his comedy is shit

tears will negate his "gaffe" (Freudian slip) re RR v. Holm.

Jesus.....Joe is doing the most with his Ronda obsession, this isn't healthy

YEH ali vs fraizer tyson vs buster fedor vs crocop and ronda vs corriea
true history

He also called Ronda a 10. Somebody needs to make a thread on that. You guys will have a great time with it.:)

as a fellow stoner, i tend to get emotional too from time to time.

Back