Joe Rogan: "Bisping has resting heart rate of 34 beats a minute"

So do either of those things take away that it's pretty amazing to have a resting heart rate so low?
Yeah it's not that impressive. I bet my resting heart rate is 32 or something

Neckbeards.png

Bisping's cardio has never been a question. The only fight I can recall where I feel he kind of gassed out was against Chael. I just remember them both looking tired as fuck.

Very good conditioning and obviously great workrate and work ethic. Anderson has nasty cardio too though. Remember Chael beating on him for three rounds and yet Silva came out for the fourth like a bat out of hell.

Glad that came with the spoiler! I was wondering where that was going
I just find it funny that they consistently use Bisping's heart rate for hype. Of course it's impressive none the less. I remember during the Dennis Kang fight Rogan mentioned Bisping's heart rate was 32 or something crazy.

Bisping's cardio has never been a question. The only fight I can recall where I feel he kind of gassed out was against Chael. I just remember them both looking tired as fuck.

Very good conditioning and obviously great workrate and work ethic. Anderson has nasty cardio too though. Remember Chael beating on him for three rounds and yet Silva came out for the fourth like a bat out of hell.
He and Miller were exhausted after too. But there is no nobody that wouldn't be tired after either fight. Just grinding fights.

Frankenstein has no heart rate. Period.

Conor is in big trouble.

Awesome for him.

If only he had the skills and temperament to go along with it.

Bisping *used* to have a heart rate that low - I don't know if it's clear if he still does. So, this might be outdated.

Rockhold has a heart rate of 32. I think he gassed last fight due to being sick, and that Weidman might be in trouble for the rematch.
The UFC has always talked about Bisping's heart rate. Besides, Royce has a resting heart rate of 35.
Holy crap, it's true!

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/1...-and-20-years-of-frustration-how-royce-gracie

That's astonishing. Royce must work like crazy.

my hearts beats once a week

That sounds Frankenstein low.

please, UFC need to put that fact before Bisping entering the octagon

- Winning streak of blah blah
- His eye is fucked up
- Resting heart rate of 34

I'm such an asshole for laughing.

Seriously, I legit lol'd and was going to post a laughing GIF in response .. but didn't feel right considering the situation. But it was funny though. :p

Back