Joe Rogan: "Bisping has resting heart rate of 34 beats a minute"

fedemma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Right now, the podcast is live and they were talking about Anderson Silva vs. Michael Bisping, and Rogan and Schaub were talking about how impressive Mikes cardio is.

Schaub said he had never trained with someone thats drills like him and Rogan said he has a resting heart rate of 34 bpm, thats fuckin impressive!

bispin_main.jpg

rooting for bisping. never thought i'd say that, I used to hate the guy.

The UFC has always talked about Bisping's heart rate. Besides, Royce has a resting heart rate of 35.

That's absolutely insane if true...but I would be skeptical of that

Jeremy Botter reported DaDa 5000 as having a resting heart rate of 0

Also the unofficial Strikeforce champ if I remember correctly.

The UFC has always talked about Bisping's heart rate. Besides, Royce has a resting heart rate of 35.
So do either of those things take away that it's pretty amazing to have a resting heart rate so low?

I was reading that the low resting heart rates of athletes is not good for long term health.

Mine is 56-60. I couldn't imagine having a heart beat just shy of every 2 seconds.

34 is actually quite high. Mine is 0.

Good for him I say. It means he'll have the cardio to run for 25 minutes without gassing himself out.

My colleague who is an avid runner. He runs marathons and triathlons has a resting heart rate at 38.

In other words, extremely impressive by Bisping! He always comes in shape, win or lose a lot of fighters should take a note from his dedication and preparations.

Bisping is going to live to be 130 years old.

Having low resting heart rate is not healthy, sign of low thyroid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back