Joe Rogan "Backpedals" After Bernie Sanders "Endorsement" Makes Him Democrat Frontrunner

I would've never guessed Joe Rogan is a Democrat, and I even went to one of his comedy shows. He seems like a typical Trump guy

No worries, i just wasn’t reading the last part well. “Moderates” was probably the wrong word, but its the word the people who are behind the attacks on Rogan use to represent themselves. It’s an anti-Bernie backlash. If Rogan came out for Biden the establishment doesn’t turn its focus on Rogan. Soleimani was given more deference. It was a bad approach and they continue to back themselves into a corner.

If Rogan backed any moderate you can bet Warren and Bernie supporters from the woke faction would be also be doing this on steroids. It’s a purity test you see more from the extremes and fits right in with some of their more crazy supporters. But don’t get me wrong I agree it’s mostly moderate leaders that are pulling this one and it’s dumb.

It's the left who is calling Joe Rogan "far right."
I couldn't find anything about "it's really right-wingers" either. All the slam-pieces and twitter/forum moaning point to the other direction.

I would've never guessed Joe Rogan is a Democrat, and I even went to one of his comedy shows. He seems like a typical Trump guy

He's not either really... He's extremely critical of both parties... and also critical the ideals of both the far right and left. He holds view on either side, depending the topic. Which is probably what most of us should be doing instead of being brainless cheerleaders for either party.

I think he said he feels that Bernie is the most authentic with his ideals and maybe less likely to be corrupted by the DC Lobbies.

I agree the Bernie is probably the most authentic and honest... I just don't agree with most of his policy ideas. It seems that there's not really another candidate (on either side) that isn't tainted in some fashion.

he says he doesn't want to be political
but he had Maher on like two weeks ago
and Yang, Tulsi and Bernie prior

dems will chew and spit out rogan after using his show for they purposes
and joe wouldn't even realize it
he thinks he really supports bernie

Joe seems more like a moderate conservative to me. He harps about the craziness of the left all the time but endorses candidates that pander to them?

Ok then..

Lol being against the crazy radicals on Twitter doesn't make someone conservative. The problem with social media is that a small, but loud segment of the population is given way too much of a voice.

What determines your political leanings is how you stand on the issues.

I think Joe is a bit of manufactured brand that is trying to represent the everyman. He's been a bit of a chameleon the past few years. He's definitely not all the shit he's being labeled as and it's going to be political suicide if enough morons really try to push that to people who aren't already the few on the extreme left.

He's not a chameleon. He's a friendly guy who wants to get along with everyone and barely knows anything about politics.

It really says a lot about this country that the idea of Joe having a friendly conversation with someone of different political leanings is so foreign to some people.

He's not a chameleon. He's a friendly guy who wants to get along with everyone and barely knows anything about politics.

It really says a lot about this country that the idea of Joe having a friendly conversation with someone of different political leanings is so foreign to some people.
I've been watching him since it was just him and his friends talking about aliens and fleshlights while getting high. I've seen him go through multiple phases in that time and talk about the multiple phases he's gone through before that. He absolutely is a chameleon.

I have a wide range of interests and a open mind so I completely understand why he's able to talk to such a wide range of people. Especially when it comes to politics because I've been on both sides and can empathize and understand where both arguments come from.

I'm not at all criticizing him for talking to people and finding a way to get them to open up and engage. I commend it if anything. I was just making an observation that his identity seems to ebb and flow, which is a big reason he confuses people as to where he stands at on a lot of issues. Identity politics don't work on Joe and that's where this is an issue.

Rogan shits on Stephen A. Smith for having a differing opinion then the political world gives Rogan a taste of his own medicine.

Rogan shits on Stephen A. Smith for having a differing opinion then the political world gives Rogan a taste of his own medicine.
Yeah I'm not even sure what Smith said that was wrong. Cerrone fought horribly that night, was passive and got steamrolled. We've seen his early passivity cost him fights before and he's getting older. Smith couldn't have known about Cerrone's injury and that isn't exactly something we see often if ever.

His job is to analyze and that means you get it wrong sometimes. Joe is wrong all the time too and often speaks of the difficulty of talking about fights on the spot without all the information. Seemed to be Joe trying to hype up Conor because he's a company man, and some tension between a more mainstream sports analyst and someone more "fringe".

Not sure but it always seems a little funny that the only way to get a rise out of a stoner is talk about pot legalization.
Does daily use count as stoner? Do I seem like a person who only rises for that? It's legal here. Big whoop. Is prohibition really fucking stupid, yes. Are there more important topics? Sure there are.

Back