Joe Rogan "Backpedals" After Bernie Sanders "Endorsement" Makes Him Democrat Frontrunner

It's the left who is calling Joe Rogan "far right."
There's been a very small vocal minority doing that for awhile because it's all they do. Doesn't mean that's typical at all. Most left channels I see on YouTube that have commented on it have said it's nonsense.

Joe Rogan is an everyman on steroids.

Anyone trying to cancel culture him because he lets morons like Alex Jones or less moronic but slight Alt rish types like Mr clean your room on his show, or because he is against trannies ktfoing girls in mma while hiding who they are, or because he is just a bro, well

You are in for the wrong fight, he knows fuck all about politics but he knows how to market and win an argument. He won’t lose these internet beefs for two simple reasons, his personality and if the dems lose him and who he represents, they have lost, period. Dems need that missing mix of people he represents, this is not David duke knock of the purity bullshit.

There's been a very small vocal minority doing that for awhile because it's all they do. Doesn't mean that's typical at all. Most left channels I see on YouTube that have commented on it have said it's nonsense.

Article on Vox that critiqued JR for being anti tranny, which is a lie, but it still said the left needs the joe Rogans of the world.

Article on Vox that critiqued JR for being anti tranny, which is a lie, but it still said the left needs the joe Rogans of the world.
I didn't say every one. The bigger outlets are in support of Warren and Biden, they're going to play dirty to get their candidates the win. Doesn't represent the general consensus of anyone left of the center.

Joe Rogan is an everyman on steroids.

Anyone trying to cancel culture him because he lets morons like Alex Jones or less moronic but slight Alt rish types like Mr clean your room on his show, or because he is against trannies ktfoing girls in mma while hiding who they are, or because he is just a bro, well

You are in for the wrong fight, he knows fuck all about politics but he knows how to market and win an argument. He won’t lose these internet beefs for two simple reasons, his personality and if the dems lose him and who he represents, they have lost, period. Dems need that missing mix of people he represents, this is not David duke knock of the purity bullshit.
I think Joe is a bit of manufactured brand that is trying to represent the everyman. He's been a bit of a chameleon the past few years. He's definitely not all the shit he's being labeled as and it's going to be political suicide if enough morons really try to push that to people who aren't already the few on the extreme left.

He didn’t walk it back. He still likes Sanders for the same reason he expressed on his show.
he was just shook at how unhinged moderate Democrats are who attacked him for saying positive things about Sanders.

I think Joe is a bit of manufactured brand that is trying to represent the everyman. He's been a bit of a chameleon the past few years. He's definitely not all the shit he's being labeled as and it's going to be political suicide if enough morons really try to push that to people who aren't already the few on the extreme left.

Sure but It’s podcast branding so it’s relatively organic as far these things can be, I think he gets pulled like 90% of voters do, agree with your post overall in any event.

I didn't say every one. The bigger outlets are in support of Warren and Biden, they're going to play dirty to get their candidates the win. Doesn't represent the general consensus of anyone left of the center.

Yeah I was agreeing with you, I was saying even though Vox was factually wrong they still thought going after Rogan was dumb.

He didn’t walk it back. He still likes Sanders for the same reason he expressed on his show.
he was just shook at how unhinged moderate Democrats are who attacked him for saying positive things about Sanders.

Hard for moderates to bitch about a purity test and then use one against Rogan, Ill leave with you with Warren.

Hard for moderates to bitch about a purity test and then use one against Rogan, Ill leave with you with Warren.
What did you mean with this “Ill leave with you with Warren”?, can’t figure out where the typo is.

Speaking of shook and unhinged. Here is a recent photo of Joe Biden with his grand daughter

What did you mean with this “Ill leave with you with Warren”?, can’t figure out where the typo is.

I was trying to be playful. She is bitching about it as well I heard, and she is not a moderate. I don’t see this as a zing on moderates as much as it is a hypocritical mistake but expected from any candidate not named Bernie. That includes moderate candidates and it’s the wrong approach. This should be a teaching moment, “Rogan views on some things are far from perfect but welcome to America, big tent to win, etc” but the sound bite is to tempting .

I was trying to be playful. She is bitching about it as well I heard, and she is not a moderate. I don’t see this as a zing on moderates as much as it is a hypocritical mistake but expected from any candidate not named Bernie. That includes moderate candidates and it’s the wrong approach. This should be a teaching moment, “Rogan views on some things are far from perfect but welcome to America, big tent to win, etc” but the sound bite is to tempting .
No worries, i just wasn’t reading the last part well. “Moderates” was probably the wrong word, but its the word the people who are behind the attacks on Rogan use to represent themselves. It’s an anti-Bernie backlash. If Rogan came out for Biden the establishment doesn’t turn its focus on Rogan. Soleimani was given more deference. It was a bad approach and they continue to back themselves into a corner.

Not sure but it always seems a little funny that the only way to get a rise out of a stoner is talk about pot legalization.
Sometimes I think drugs are some kind of hivemind entity or a spirit and when you hear users talk, it’s literally the drug talking. That’s why nothing but gibberish and weird noises came out last time I ate a heroic dose of mushrooms. (Around 70 grams wet).

Yeah I was agreeing with you, I was saying even though Vox was factually wrong they still thought going after Rogan was dumb.
I misread your post, I was trying to sneak some Sherdog in when the girlfriend wasn't looking and mistakes were made.

Speaking of shook and unhinged. Here is a recent photo of Joe Biden with his grand daughter

The fuck...
SvZ9sGQ.gif

So many weird takes in this thread. Basically if you are not on a team, you get all these crazy labels. Most normal people who listen to JRE don't really care where he leans politically. And many of them tune in for the guests more than Rogan himself. Can we coin Rogan Derangement Syndrome now? Because I think CNN and other MSM organizations have serious RDS as he keeps getting more and more subscribes and downloads. A year ago Rogan had about 6 million subs. Now he has 7.36 millions. He's on his way to having more subs than CNN. This is incredible and shows how little the people trust cable news and MSM Newspapers. 11.1 millionn people watched his Bernie interview on YT. Add the number of people who don't watch youtube and download his podcast...that's a ton of voters who watched that interview and realized he isn't as crazy as the media paints him.

We all know the left would never mischaracterize those on the right, such as saying Trump is Hitler and all conservatives are Nazis, correct?

You know "literally Hitler" was about Obama originally, right?
Right?

What's worse. Voting based on who Rogan likes or voting based on Greta Thunberg telling us we are doomed?

Back