Joe Rogan "Backpedals" After Bernie Sanders "Endorsement" Makes Him Democrat Frontrunner

We all know the left would never mischaracterize those on the right, such as saying Trump is Hitler and all conservatives are Nazis, correct?
I've seen way more direct comparisons to the Nazis from the right directed at the left on here than I have the other way around. Even Greta Thunberg is getting called Hitler Youth for talking about climate change.

Calling Trump a proto-fascist is different than calling him Hitler. He's paving the way for a real deal racists, and he seems to envy fascist leaders in other countries. His supporters seem to support fascist ideals and practices. Is that saying the right are literally Nazis? Not at all. Does not being literally Hitler mean we shouldn't have a problem with it? Fuck no, we should always be striving to be the best we can be as a nation and society.

As a moderate conservative I couldn’t disagree with this more. 1st off both sides try their best -equally try their best- to paint everyone opposite them in the most stereotypical light. 2nd, as someone on the right myself I don’t personally view moderates on either side as those stereotypes at all, nor do I try and paint them that way (not that you said I was, just clarifying).

On topic it still doesn’t make sense to me why he supports the most extreme politician on the left if he’s a really a moderate. For example Trump represents and extreme to a degree opposite that and I wouldn’t vote for him.
That would be because American politics are already shifted very far to the right. A moderate left politician would be on the right everywhere else. Bernie isn't some crazy extremist, our government is what's extreme relatively speaking.

When it comes to policy which is what truly matters, there are far more generalizations and assumptions about what the "left" want than the right. I see constant strawman arguments every day and justifications against ignoring the left because of things many of them don't even believe in or support. But you can pretend to not see it all you want.

I admit I've actually never listened to a full Rogan podcast. From what I've read though, he seems to be slowly stealing the proverbial torch from Howard Stern in terms of cult popularity.

looks like the clintons made a call to the joe rogan experience

To be fair...He's also been a game show host...

He’s talked enough people into eating horse dicks, I bet he wouldn’t be too bad at negotiating with foreign governments.

imagine the absolute state of a country where Joe fucking Rogan is a deciding factor in a presidential election

Well this is the country that put two Hollywood connected conmen into the White House. Imagine selling trickle down economics and wall building as saving jobs. Rogan not seeking elective office. But more to the point because this is not covered in the text that much Rogan felt bad that he has become such an issue for Bernie.

My take he knew full well this would explode as they say there is no such thing as bad press. Rogan podcast just became must watch for both the Trump supporters an non Trump supporters. Rogan played both sides hard an he's smoking a blunt and doing DMT laughing his butt off.

It's great that Rogan has promoted Bernie, now if he can just stop giving platforms to alt-right trolls and fascists that'd be great.

Well this is the country that put two Hollywood connected conmen into the White House. Imagine selling trickle down economics and wall building as saving jobs. Rogan not seeking elective office. But more to the point because this is not covered in the text that much Rogan felt bad that he has become such an issue for Bernie.

My take he knew full well this would explode as they say there is no such thing as bad press. Rogan podcast just became must watch for both the Trump supporters an non Trump supporters. Rogan played both sides hard an he's smoking a blunt and doing DMT laughing his butt off.

Wall building booth physically and metaphorically help job growth and wage increases.

it’s undeniable. Which is why corporations want visa workers, and open borders and no tariffs.

don’t be a Koch brothers shill.

That would be because American politics are already shifted very far to the right. A moderate left politician would be on the right everywhere else. Bernie isn't some crazy extremist, our government is what's extreme relatively speaking.

When it comes to policy which is what truly matters, there are far more generalizations and assumptions about what the "left" want than the right. I see constant strawman arguments every day and justifications against ignoring the left because of things many of them don't even believe in or support. But you can pretend to not see it all you want.

Seems to me like you’re using ‘anecdotal’ evidence to support this which means you’re generalizing as much as anyone. I see constant arguments about painting the Conservatives in all kinds of light too all the time.. ‘oh another school shooting, you don’t care about children if you own an AR-15’

‘not all these people are criminals, you don’t care about immigrants and people’s well being if you don’t support this’ (noting that with this one specifically they refuse to separate ‘legal’ and ‘illegal’ immigration..)

I could go on and on and I’m sure you can too. Both parties and their supporters sling mud like this at an equal alarming rate. Hell, in the War Room on this site you’re automatically called a ‘Trumper’ if you aren’t openly opposed to him. I’m accused of it almost daily in there even tho I didn’t vote for him and have been pretty open about that in there.

Joe just goes with which ever way the wind is blowing that day. The wind changes, so does Joe's opinion.

I don't think Joe is a conservative or a liberal, which is why people like him.

I'm just shocked the he's going to vote for any of those goofs. I thought he was smarter than that. ;)

Just imagine Biden doing three hours on the JRE. I’m pretty confident his handlers would never allow it.
I'm not even sure anymore if Biden wants to win. Some of the stuff he says... he basically said yesterday that he might die in office because he's so old. :D

Joe seems more like a moderate conservative to me. He harps about the craziness of the left all the time but endorses candidates that pander to them?

Ok then..
He's more of a left wing libertarian. But he's open to more social programs than most of them.

He's friends with right wing people and picks up a few of their talking points about cancel culture, as do a lot of comedians because PC culture is affecting their work.

He's more of a left wing libertarian. But he's open to more social programs than most of them.

He's friends with right wing people and picks up a few of their talking points about cancel culture, as do a lot of comedians because PC culture is affecting their work.

I don't think you have to be right wing to hate cancel culture. You just have to be not a douche.

He's a moderate liberal. The right tends exaggerate what the typical person on the left looks like, the extremes often associated are not even close to the norm.
It's the left who is calling Joe Rogan "far right."

When he has his comic buddies or his bro morons like Schaub, or that Callen guy, I agree it’s just an endless circle jerk of useless noise.

But every now and then he has some guest who really offer a lot of knowledge and insight.

The best Rogan podcasts are ones where he knows he’s not the smartest guy in the room and he just lets the guest talk.
The one with Elon Musk was great

Back