Joe Rogan attacked by Caitlyn Jenner

Old tranny would probably beat him up. Joe is 5'4
I know it makes you feel good to say that your brother Bruce but it’s simply not true. And basing it all on height? It simply wouldn’t help Bruce at all.

The fact that she says my daughters are more famous and have more money than he has like that is some sort of way to discredit him or makes them better says it all. Anyone who says " I'm a good person " is not a good person, she's an attention seeker, a nutcase, a fraud and potentially caused a fatal accident which she has expressed 0 remorse for.

Secondly, Kardashians already came from a wealthy family and already had notoriety from their father, they are not self made. Delusional.
Why are you referring to a man as she? Tell that motherfucker to have a period, then we can talk.

I know it makes you feel good to say that your brother Bruce but it’s simply not true. And basing it all on height? It simply wouldn’t help Bruce at all.
Her name is Caitlyn.

Don't get me wrong, she's a shitty person. She's a fucking Republican ffs.

Lol. Ray J is a nobody.

Kim Kardashian made HIM famous.

<{cruzshake}>

He was already famous as Brandys brother waaay before the tape came out. The tape would never have made the rounds if Ray j wasn't in it.

<{cruzshake}>

He was already famous as Brandys brother waaay before the tape came out. The tape would never have made the rounds if Ray j wasn't in it.
Lol. Nonsense.

The Kardashians were already more famous from the OJ trial.

Ray J was an F-list celebrity.

Kim herself wasn't famous at all. Ray J was already famous before the tape came out.
Respectfully disagree Sherbro.

I had heard of Kim Kardashian before the video was leaked. The first time I ever heard of Ray J was in the context of the Kim Kardashian sex tape.

I will agree that it was the sex tape that made her actually famous, and not a D-list Hollywood socialite. But Ray J was, and still is, F-list.

Absolutely no one watched that tape because Ray J was in it.

Respectfully disagree Sherbro.

I had heard of Kim Kardashian before the video was leaked. The first time I ever heard of Ray J was in the context of the Kim Kardashian sex tape.

I will agree that it was the sex tape that made her actually famous, and not a D-list Hollywood socialite. But Ray J was, and still is, F-list.

Absolutely no one watched that tape because Ray J was in it.

I was the opposite I didn't know Kim k before the tape.

Back